RedSuinit MR2 = Addiction Premium Messages 1,628 Messages RedSuinit May 16, 2008 #1 I have read on this forum and other places online that people with different game zones... EUR PAL NTSC JPN would not be able to race each other online, yet I just race a guy name speedy_catz from JP (which I assume is Japan) am I wrong?
I have read on this forum and other places online that people with different game zones... EUR PAL NTSC JPN would not be able to race each other online, yet I just race a guy name speedy_catz from JP (which I assume is Japan) am I wrong?
Div is back Messages 2,837 Messages GTP_Div May 16, 2008 #2 His PSN ID might be from Japan but he has a NTSC game copy.
RedSuinit MR2 = Addiction Premium Messages 1,628 Messages RedSuinit May 16, 2008 #4 Oh! That did not cross my mind... Thanks
W WELZ Messages 2 Messages GTP_WELZ May 16, 2008 #5 Ive had this aswell and wondered for ages about it!! Thanks