Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter SkylineR88
  • 4 comments
  • 399 views
Messages
922
Messages
SwoopGTR
Can i save my game file to usb then play my game on another ps3 maybe an endurance event bspec and at the same time play another game on the first ps3 but both same account ?
 
If its the same account it should work, but you cant merge the 2 records together. Like if you did an enduro on one and a few races on the other, you would have to overwrite one of the saves I believe.
 
As far as I'm aware the saves only work for the same PSN:ID, so this would only be possible if you ran the same account on two PS3s. You'd have to stop (at least) one of them from logging into PSN.

This would be possible on XBox by 'Recovering Gamertag', I'm a relative PS3 noob so I've no idea if it works the same way :D
 
As far as I'm aware the saves only work for the same PSN:ID, so this would only be possible if you ran the same account on two PS3s. You'd have to stop (at least) one of them from logging into PSN.

This would be possible on XBox by 'Recovering Gamertag', I'm a relative PS3 noob so I've no idea if it works the same way :D

I think you could log into the 2nd PS3, 'recover' the save, take that PS3 offline, and then use it and the 2nd one.
 
Back