Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,472,235 views
It's still a 70's. And 70's cars are awesome. Do I need to say more?

This is awesome:

334981_13423201_1978_Lincoln_Continental%2BMark%2BV.jpg


This is not:

_40J4926-s.jpg


Do I need to say more?
 
Just because I like it and think it's awesome you should say the other way around. Oh please...
 
Just because I like it and think it's awesome you should say the other way around. Oh please...

Yep. I said that to aggravate you and definitely not to point out how ugly that car was.

2878645-you-can-t-be-serious-1coy.jpg
 
It's not that ugly, I've seen worse. Like this color on it. What. The. ****.
4215_Lot325--LincTC.jpg


It doesn't look good! At least to me. Way too bright.
 
They're all ugly. :)

Drag racing one of them though? Once again you think you see everything and then...
Apparently that one did an 11.08 in the 1/8th, according to the site it's on :lol:
 
Just because I like it and think it's awesome you should say the other way around. Oh please...

Oh the irony in this statement...

It's not that ugly, I've seen worse. Like this color on it. What. The. ****.
4215_Lot325--LincTC.jpg


It doesn't look good! At least to me. Way too bright.

Maybe because the camera doesn't do the paint justice...
 
Last edited:
That's....an interesting combination.


______________

pixarcobra1.jpg
 
Thanks for the confirmation.

Sorry. I just loathe this car. For all its innovations, it was just to ugly to survive. I mean, it has a vagina with eyes for a front for lulz sake.

EDIT:

wtf-wed-04_30_14-500-16.jpg


wtf-wed-04_30_14-500-43.jpg
 
Last edited:
Double post for purposes of adding a topic, as it were.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Waring! Image Heavy.

What do all these cars have a common? You probably guessed that they are kits based on one car. But what car?

wtf-fiero-920-1.jpg


wtf-fiero-920-3.jpg



wtf-fiero-920-9.jpg


wtf-fiero-920-13.jpg


wtf-fiero-920-16.jpg

wtf-fiero-920-39.jpg


wtf-fiero-920-53.jpg


wtf-fiero-920-54.jpg


Yup, they are all based off of this:

pontiac-fiero-01.jpg
 
My edit got tree'd


Sorry, Beeblebrox. I just added the last part in.
 
Back