Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,472,108 views
image.jpg
 
Because James had a red esprit.
 
This is troll car come to life

De pop up lighted
tmp_IMG_20140510_093825-1023769203.jpg

Those wheels
tmp_IMG_20140510_093834542017052.jpg

That interior
tmp_IMG_20140510_093845306374172.jpg

Dem pipes
tmp_IMG_20140510_0938572074480755.jpg
 

Attachments

  • tmp_IMG_20140510_0938251255477065.jpg
    tmp_IMG_20140510_0938251255477065.jpg
    845.8 KB · Views: 14
My own questionable spot. :3
Why convert a van into a pickup though is the question? Why not just buy an actual pickup truck instead?
13961962518_be6f19126c_b.jpg
 
If your posts were any more constructive the internet would probably implode. :rolleyes:
 
I actually like that MX-5, give it some better wheels and a better rear bumper and I'd drive that.
 
This Mercury Cougar-pickup hybrid was parked for a few years with a "for sale" sign in the window...don't think this lovely work of art ever did sell, it probably rotted out first...poor car :(

 
Last edited:
Wow. I wondered why nobody picked up that fine piece of automotive art. All it needs is whitewalls and it would be a masterpiece.
 
Bentley Continental two-tone matte green/matte black
IMG_4653.JPG
IMG_4654.JPG

Slammed A6 (C6) 2.0TDI with tiny rims.
IMG_4626.jpg
 
I just think this particular example is a bit half-hearted. It'd have been better with a body kit, but just slamming it looks a bit weak.
 
Back