Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,471,200 views
@Bopop4

1511055_596226300509326_2834601648438264_n.jpg
Is that the new RS?
 
In time for the Christmas season: I've always despised the Rudolph car costume. This is (for me at least) car abuse.

ferrari-458-christmas-reindeer.jpg
 
Absolutely nothing wrong with someone having holiday cheer. Id rather see it on that car then all over the hundred of other crap job cars all over the road. Atleast that is nice to look at.
 
In time for the Christmas season: I've always despised the Rudolph car costume. This is (for me at least) car abuse.

ferrari-458-christmas-reindeer.jpg
It's like making a model dress up in a Rudolph costume. Not sexy anymore, eh?
 
No. Did you see the Tigra?
I got to the Audi and lost interest. If images had been displayed rather than links I might've seen the rest. Sure the Colt with blue wheels was tacky but I'm either too unfamiliar with the others to know what was done or what I knew to be done wasn't all that bad (like the Astra on cheap steel wheels with snow tires).

I shudder to think of how much effort went into this one.

ricer_civic_1_118.jpg
 
Last edited:
I got to the Audi and lost interest. If images had been displayed rather than links I might've seen the rest. Sure the Colt with blue wheels was tacky but I'm either too unfamiliar with the others to know what was done or what I knew to be done wasn't all that bad (like the Astra on cheap steel wheels with snow tires).
Questionable modifications done to the cars.

Astra 1: Taillights.
Colt: Wheels.
Astra 2: Taillights.
Audi: Headlights.
325 1: Bonnet, headlights.
Tigra: :crazy:
Corrado: Paint, wheels.
320: Bodykit.
325 2: Taillights.
 
👍

I couldn't have picked half of those out.
 
Some car decorations can be really cute, like making a wreath out of a Benz's three-pointed star:

11354932343_5b7e24537a_h.jpg
Why didn't you show me this like two weeks ago?
I'd still rather have a tiny Santa hat... but that's cool too!
 
I think I know what Puma tracksuit that Corrado's scheme was based on. Might have been in-vogue around the same time that car was built.
 
inzerce_zoom_42706.jpg


Poor Tatra. :(
 
Yeah. :lol:

And for those unfamiliar, this is what the car is supposed to look like:

603-29-002.jpg
Why doesn't the car look ugly in that shot?
 
Yeah. :lol:

And for those unfamiliar, this is what the car is supposed to look like:

603-29-002.jpg
Oh, they used that Tatra?
Execution
 
That's a '68 model Tatra under all the "lead". Later quad-light variant.


Kind of like how there's a Fiat X1/9 somewhere under all this Veneno.

Untitled.jpg
 
Last edited:
:lol: I misread it at first and [briefly] thought the image posted corresponded to the first line.
 
Back