Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,814 comments
I still find Donks to be awesome and for the most part extremely well done in terms of build quality. I'd never want to own one, but I can respect a car that doesn't take itself seriously.

The madman in me would love to own one :lol:

I came across one a few months back.

he said it was twin turbo charged and set down to around 500whp till he gets used to it

Errrr

Why do I like this?

Help, please?!?!

EDIT: damnit, I thought this was a recent post but the thread glitched out. Still though..

I do respect one thing about "donks", that the guys creating these sometimes restore an older car. It's nice to see something like an Impala given a 2nd life, even if it's made to look silly. With that said, I still just wouldn't want to make one. I don't want my car to look silly, I want it to look mean if I'm going to mod it.

If I want to laugh at something, I'll go watch a cartoon or something.

Was looking on Facebook and saw this monstrosity
image.jpeg

The interior is somehow even worse.:ill:

(You may want to mute, there's no swearing or anything, their taste in music is just as bad as their taste in cars)

:banghead:

"Why are you hitting your head on a brick wall?"

"Because it feels so good when I stop."

Sometimes, they'll show awesome cars with insane engine swaps. Other times, they just post things that are beyond questionable.

Enough with the donks, please. I seen so many of them, it's like nightmares that don't wanna leave me.

But speaking of nightmare..I got this.
0909st_03_z+2008_freak_show_8th_annual_custom_truck_show+custom_dodge_dakota.jpg

I got NO IDEA what s this pickup, but looks bad, and a freaking 300C front attached to it. Ew.

Also, thought I'd find proper silverado's? Nope.
71586_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

EDIT:...For God sakes, WHY I HAVE TO JIX MYSELF?
dub-delusion-custom-painted-dodge-charger.jpg

I had to show it...Uuuuugh. Green 2005 mustang with that tone is already questionable, mixed with donk style and DUB wheels? You're certainly in hell.

Personally, I like the candy apple green on the Mustang, but the chrome mirrors and ridiculous wheels are tacky.

Back