Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,814 comments
Agreed. People from Ohio in general are questionable.

:P

At least they aren't as questionable as Michigan's roads.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

At least its just a wrap..

But this isn't some P.O.S. car with a wrap, but a Lamborghini doused in a terrifying pink wrap. @Dan said it the best.

By the time the color comes off, either someone will make a complete mess of it or it will become just another Lamborghini they made in the 2010's because it took 4 years for someone to realize, yes this is a insult to Lamborghini's workmanship.

Always thought it's weird that people pick on that Aventador so much. Deadmau5 wraps his cars in dead memes and there are loads of other people out there that think that chrome wraps genuinely look good, so all things considered I think a matte pink wrap is comparatively modest. Heck, I don't even think it looks that bad, though it's still odd/questionable.

Always thought it's weird that people pick on that Aventador so much. Deadmau5 wraps his cars in dead memes and there are loads of other people out there that think that chrome wraps genuinely look good, so all things considered I think a matte pink wrap is comparatively modest. Heck, I don't even think it looks that bad, though it's still odd/questionable.

He only applied those Nyan Cat wraps temporarily for the Gumball Rally and I'm sure he was just doing it as a joke, because in all honesty, it looks ridiculous. He wrapped his McLaren P1 in matte black and orange accents, before getting it removed and selling the car to someone else.

Dan
He only applied those Nyan Cat wraps temporarily for the Gumball Rally and I'm sure he was just doing it as a joke, because in all honesty, it looks ridiculous. He wrapped his McLaren P1 in matte black and orange accents, before getting it removed and selling the car to someone else.

Well, he does have a Purracan.. |

Still has the P1, and 650S.

00e689fb3c.jpg

Well, he does have a Purracan.. |

Still has the P1, and 650S.

00e689fb3c.jpg

He said on twitter a few weeks ago that he sold the P1 to fund his tours and constructing another studio.

It was. In his own words, he did the first render as a joke and people said he wouldn't do it so... He did.

It's a shame he sold the 458 Italia. After Ferrari issued him a C&D for customizing his own car, I wish he baited them even more. :(

Dan
It's a shame he sold the 458 Italia. After Ferrari issued him a C&D for customizing his own car, I wish he baited them even more. :(
It was more the badges being too close to the copyrighted Ferrari logos than his wrap.

My only problem is the wheels. Who's the Pop Star that made that hideous choice?
Austin Mahone, famous for... things.

Last edited:
It was more the badges being too close to the copyrighted Ferrari logos than his wrap.

Still, he wasn't profiting off the logo, or trying to pass off the car as something he made (See: Knockoff cars in China) and then trying to sell it. Let's not forget, there are laws here in America which protect artists so they can create parodies of actual corporate logos.

It was. In his own words, he did the first render as a joke and people said he wouldn't do it so... He did.

At least it wasn't another Ferrari 458 DUB Edition. I like the Purrari because of that.

image.jpeg

Dan
...It's a shame he sold the 458 Italia. After Ferrari issued him a C&D for customizing his own car, I wish he baited them even more. :(

Did any video on YouTube with the Purrari get a copyright strike? Probably not, but I can see that happening.

Dan
... No? I don't see how that's relevant here.

That was a half-:censored:ed effort at making a YouTube joke. :indiff:

Not as half assed as these cars, though.

Formerly a Fiero, I believe.

Ugly%20Modified%20Cars%20Gallery%20(10).jpg

Of course, my Porsche Boxster has a 1.8 liter engine.

bad_car_modifications_that_are_just_stupid_and_ugly_640_15.jpg

...Have a feeling this was supposed to be a Testarossa.

Ugly%20Modified%20Cars%20Gallery%20(46).jpg

Cinderella didn't run away from the ball...she ran away from this...:yuck:

6be36351-8855-4be1-b7cc-80a53dcdb713.jpg

Back