Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,803 comments
chevrolet-corvette-v8-S3050093-2.jpg

chevrolet-corvette-v8-S3050093-9.jpg

I'd honestly be lying if I said I wasn't slightly interested. At the end of the day it still looks dumb, but if you want to fit an ugly bodykit on a Corvette then you could do a lot worse than this.

They should have started with a C5. It already has the required Fat Fat Fat Fat ass so he would have only had to do half the work.

Though I initially thought it was just a Firebird at first.

If I had to guess based on proportions and the wheels, new beetle attempting to look old.

Looking at the intakes and vents to the rear and the total lack of any at the front, i'd say it has to be an old one.

Looking at the intakes and vents to the rear and the total lack of any at the front, i'd say it has to be an old one.
The New Beetle had its vents down low on the bumper, and without seeing more pics of the front, there could be one hidden under the front bumper for all we know. Regardless though, it is certainly ugly!

The New Beetle had its vents down low on the bumper, and without seeing more pics of the front, there could be one hidden under the front bumper for all we know. Regardless though, it is certainly ugly!

I'm not seeing a single piece of bodywork that matches those on the New Beetle, so i don't know why anyone would suspect that it's based on one.

I'm not seeing a single piece of bodywork that matches those on the New Beetle, so i don't know why anyone would suspect that it's based on one.

To me it looked like the door and fender area on the side was similar to the New Beetle, but looking side by side at an actual NB, I agree that it doesn't and is just a very mutilated Super Beetle.

Back