Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,814 comments
Oh look! A GTR Prototype!
attachment.jpg

I honestly don't get all the hate on Rockst Bunny, RWB, Liberty Walk etc. Widebody's have been around for ages in racing and now that they are trickling down to mainstream car culture everyone freaks out and calls the car ruined. I'm not trying to force my opinion or anything but there are some truly hideous cars in this thread but the wide body cars are not them.

I honestly don't get all the hate on Rockst Bunny, RWB, Liberty Walk etc. Widebody's have been around for ages in racing and now that they are trickling down to mainstream car culture everyone freaks out and calls the car ruined. I'm not trying to force my opinion or anything but there are some truly hideous cars in this thread but the wide body cars are not them.

My main gripe with them is that every kit they put out is pretty much a copy/paste of the FR-S/GT86/BRZ kit they came up with 5 years ago.

every kit they put out is pretty much a copy/paste of the FR-S/GT86/BRZ kit they came up with 5 years ago
And the hope for every build that uses the kit is that it will "break the internet."

Because they won't rest until every car is low, nothing is safe.
It's not even that it's lower--okay, yeah it is, but it's not just that it's low--it's those O-rings they're trying to pass off as tires. Proper tires absorb a significant amount of harshness that would otherwise be transferred to the vehicle's occupants whilst traveling down the road, and the presence of those rubberbands just confirms my assumption that the danged thing doesn't actually get driven. Now, I can understand not wanting to drive a car such as this in the interest of preventing anything bad befalling it (I don't agree with it, but I understand it), but seeing as something bad has already occurred--just look at it, it's 🤬 ridiculous--that obviously isn't the case here.

Back