Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,484 views
That's a twin-turbo, supercharged, small-block-powered Opel Kadett. What's not to get? I don't know if it will hook up at launch or not, but if it does, you're looking at a 10-second car.


It's a Holden Torana and here is a cartoon version of it, fitting I think :D

torana.jpg


There is also a superchargedcharged Holden kicking around the australian show scene as well as that Torana ^^

Mustang, thats right

http://www.carpoint.com.au/carcontent/streetmachine/downloads/1024x780-10.jpg

Anyway, these are questionable but they aren't appaling like the rest of the thread :sly:
 
👍 ^ That drawing is pretty damn awesome though!
 
That engine is far too big for the car, and visibility is bound to be shocking.

dude, are you questioning the physics of a cartoon?
 
dude, are you questioning the physics of a cartoon?

Well, looks like it. But then again, the visibility on the normal car isn't that good either. On the other-other hand, much visibility isn't needed on a strip, I guess. It's better not to see the wall you're gonna run into.
 
So, instead, you'll use up some poor shmoe's monthly bandwidth and knock his site offline until it resets. Not cool.

Didn't knock it offline, and considering it's a rather public and popular site, I thought it could handle the bandwidth. No need to get all defensive on someone else's behalf. It's not like I damaged their physical property, or defaced the website.


toyo how is it questionable that car has some nice clean lines and doesnt look all ricer

and it will acually go fast not like most of the pieces of crap in this thread i has mostly perfomance upgrades

Well, the 2-Tone paintjob, body kit, huge stereo, lowering kit with 19" knock-off rims, and extremely minor engine upgrades.... make it a ricer.
 
Well, the 2-Tone paintjob, body kit, huge stereo, lowering kit with 19" knock-off rims, and extremely minor engine upgrades.... make it a ricer.

I tend to think it's a decently tasteful car, though. Love the aero kit, understated but agressive, if you know what I mean. Don't like the two-tone, but the orange is a very nice color, if it were on the whole car. He claims to do the quarter in the 12s, which isn't too bad, either. He's got boost control, and the 300ZX is known for being able to handle a decent amount more power with just upping the boost, much like the R3x Skylines, which are also severly undertuned from the factory.

On another note... I know pics of this have been posted, but this is the first time I've seen video: http://break.com/index/pimped_out_white_car.html

It's that horrible Accord from Dubai, with the massive rear camber and the hydraulic suicide rear doors.
 
The rear fenders were also trimmed with a hedgetrimmer or something, because if you look at a closeup of one of the wheelwells, you'll see jagged, sharp edges. Probably why he has the camber so retarded, just to keep the tires from getting cut.
 
When you got so much money that you don't know where to spend it, you make your doors on your car spin.
 
WTF, poor C6 has an identity crisis.
 
there should be a death penalty just for that sort of thing :yuck:
i particularly like the tiny lil ferrari badge jammed in the bonnet scoop! :lol:
 
It's a Holden Torana

Isn't it Steve Leerentveld (something like that)'s, and it was featured in Street Machine in '05, I think it was? The setup looks familiar to his (I saw it in a pic in another Street Machine mag) :)

McLaren: :yuck: Dunno whats worse - all that yellow, or the fact the owner thinks it's a Ferrari...
 
Probably one of the most desperate modifiers I've seen in my life.
And he thinks people are gonna' fall for that!?
 
Yes, that's what I mean.

It also has minor fascia damage and somehow a salvage title? Okay...
 
Well, the front fascia on those things happens to be the whole front end, so maybe it's possible.
 
That RX-7 looks race-ish... As if it actually has stuff beneath it.
 
The Touran. Not my idea of a good tuner, but it almost works.

Love that RX7 though.
 
What is this RX-7? It looks like a real racecar... I dig it. Those VWs are, well, VWs with mods - awfull. That one with the camo... Ugh.
 
The pink RX7 IS a racecar.
 
Back