Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,472,008 views
@ that jeep

Wal-mart's prices shouldn't be so low for stupid people....or maybe he just has an eye condition and needs to see better at night...
 
Nothing says American Muscle like a body kit,

IMG_8852.jpg


IMG_8856.jpg


I'm not sure what to say for this one honestly.

IMG_8861.jpg


IMG_8860.jpg


IMG_8858.jpg


IMG_8859.jpg
 
Wow, Michigan really is full of some creative rednecks.
 
Well, REdnecks HAVE to be creative, Joey. They don't have money to make up for it.

I mean, strapping a seat and controls to the front of an old Chevy CAvalier....
 
Saw this on campus.
Image013.jpg


The side pipes aren't actually used and there are a set of truck air horns on the roof that aren't seen from this angle.
 
well now.....technichally if that van possibly does 100mph he will be using the wing far more then any FF car.....:lol:
 
I reiterate: what is wrong with a Bug looking like a Bug?

and the rims...no, that whole van, need a really, really thorough cleaning. Spend all tha time to "customize" it and you can't even keep it clean. Typical Questionable mods.

Though the wing might help if pulling a tall box trailer. a little. That being said, I can't imagine a trailer tall enough without getting into 5th wheels...
 
That ... thing was featured on Top Gear at some point to, one of the ugliest vehicles of all time.
 
Hey I'd drive that. It would probably be the only way my gf would let me own a motorbi-i-i-i-thing.
 
These may have been seen before.....

022807_1.jpg


SonoftheMask.jpg


76908.jpg
 
Rally usually brings good cars, but with the good come the bad.

IMG_8995.jpg
 
well, duuh. Have you SEEN that movie? The whole point is if you put The Mask on, you and your life becomes like a Cartoon. Not much more cartoonish than that monstrosity.
 
i finally got liked to a good one.

looks like even Canadians have rednecks!
1256437461.terminotaur_spoiler_alert.jpg
 
8167840064_large.jpg


The words... I cannot find them.
 
Back