Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,395 views
Slashfan
Probably used dual MSD 6AL boxes and set them up the same way then hard wired them together. Just a guess though.

Seems legit.

EDIT

Counting Cars! That's the show that it appeared on twice.
 
Any idea what this is?


spotted this in September just forgot to post it here.
 
Seems legit.

EDIT

Counting Cars! That's the show that it appeared on twice.

It's the only thing I could think of. Once they were wires together the wire went right to the key.
 
Found this prime example of an MX-5 today:
DSC_0377.jpg


DSC_0378.jpg


Thought the rear plate ended in a certain three-letter acronym at first. Damn.
 
Last edited:
Looks like a typical case of, "Nerp, Nerp, I need attention!"
 
The way it sounded as the guy took off in it wouldn't take you by surprise, then.
 
^:lol:

I've seen that appear twice on a car customizing show... (forgot the name). The first time it appeared with only two blowers, then recently appeared with four. Mind=blown

One question that came up in my mind is, how do you synchronise the ignition timing? (I'm pretty sure it's something simple.)

Was it called "counting cars"? The one that is on the history channel?

Thats where I saw it a while back
 
MiuraSV777
^:lol:

Was it called "counting cars"? The one that is on the history channel?

Thats where I saw it a while back

Yep. The first time I saw it with two headers I was astounded. When I saw it with four, I gave up. :lol: It's a cool car, but, how do you see ahead of you?! Having a blower on the hood of your car is distracting enough, but FOUR?!
 
I saw this focus at a crackle barrel. I kinda like the vinyu on the sides, but that's it.
IMG_20130922_125233_zps5516a30d.jpg
 
I know what's questionable about it; that big monster energy sticker.


Otherwise, I like it.


Sure, there could be a longer, but smaller exhaust tip to show through that blank hole, and the rims could be a simple grey instead of blue, but it's quite a clean car.
 
Monster energy stickers are always questionable... Wheels can indeed be removed, repaint the taillights surrounds, and replace the body kit... Body kit is so cheap looking.

Did also come across this:
01010_kxQyFIJF12l_600x450.jpg

00z0z_2SNSR4J4PFC_600x450.jpg

SVX with a bad body kit...but at the rear:
00C0C_6EAzAHtNTgn_600x450.jpg

At least they made it fit...
http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cto/4089814609.html
 
Don't remember if I posted this,



 
ITCC_Andrew
I know what's questionable about it; that big monster energy sticker.

I don't get this either. It's a drink.
 
On that Blue R32, I personally hate the body kit. It just looks wrong on it to me. Other than that, it's fine.
 
Bc4
Anything to say about these?

sale_21r_lowered_boxtype_owner_type_jeep_96635403034606343.jpg


dsc00050jpgc.jpg


onertypejpg.jpg

eh, "owner-type" jeeps. not a big fan of them either, even as a Filipino. Then again, my country's also got its fair share of these, uhh, "questionable" cars.

554941_590951174285288_1084099274_n.jpg


1239982_580329898680749_1989719615_n.jpg


992937_559334057447000_831638560_n.jpg


66103_560432480670491_607130669_n.jpg


1004822_566128756767530_100774322_n.jpg


I don't know why this trend's still alive in here :lol:
 

How is that driveable...
 
A big lol on the Celica. I wonder if it was RWD converted or not.
 
Then again, my country's also got its fair share of these, uhh, "questionable" cars.

Sorry mate, but if I was surrounded by hideous things like that I'd seriously consider immigration.
 
superspeed
Is there an animal under there?
Just behind the front wheel.
Looks like a cat or something.

Yes. It does look like a cat. Well, that's the only thing this car is useful for.... shelter for animals (whichever animal can fit)
 
Yes. It does look like a cat. Well, that's the only thing this car is useful for.... shelter for animals (whichever animal can fit)

You could probably fit a zoo in the engine bay judging by the huge void where you'd normally find an intercooler.
 
Back