Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,484 views
If I don't like it I have every right in the world to call something questionable. That's kind of the point of this thread.
Wrong.

I could say this is the ugliest F1 car ever built because it has 6 stupid wheels.
Tyrrell_P34_6561.preview.JPG

But that doesn't mean it's questionable because what I dislike most ended up allowing the car more contact patch & downforce in the front.

The Mustang on the last page is not questionable because it serves a purpose.
 
It's not really a modification, either, if it's a tube frame with some Mustang bodywork (some of it repro) put on it.
 
Wrong.

I could say this is the ugliest F1 car ever built because it has 6 stupid wheels.

But that doesn't mean it's questionable because what I dislike most ended up allowing the car more contact patch & downforce in the front.

The Mustang on the last page is not questionable because it serves a purpose.

Your not really calling it questionable though. Your saying its stupid.
 
Wrong.

I could say this is the ugliest F1 car ever built because it has 6 stupid wheels.

But that doesn't mean it's questionable because what I dislike most ended up allowing the car more contact patch & downforce in the front.

The Mustang on the last page is not questionable because it serves a purpose.

I wouldn't say it's stupid if it won the Swedish GP in 1976 and is the only 6-wheeled car to win an F1 race.
 
I'm thinking of putting a NASCAR spoiler and black mustang-type stripes on my dark gray F-150. I've already got a windshield sticker on it that says "Ford Racing". Is this a good idea?
 
^ Faith in humanity lost. :sick::yuck:

It's as bad as Paris Hilton's pink Bentley.
paris-hilton-to-auction-off-a-bentley-for-charity-41636_1.jpg
 
Late to the party, but all the "traditionalists" that didn't like the fender-flared Mustang in the last page suck, and I give all of them the finger with this:

1207phr-02-o%2b1966-ford-mustang%2b.jpg
 
Is it weird that I'm liking that pink Aventador? Looks like its a roadster too.
 
Is it weird that I'm liking that pink Aventador?
I was thinking the same thing. I was writing it off to prolonged pink exposure from my Fiance and daughter.
 
Last edited:
Is it weird that I'm liking that pink Aventador? Looks like its a roadster too.

No, its nothing weird about it actually I don't think its questionable at all considering its owned by a woman. Pink or not if this thing rolls down the street its still going to have people breaking there necks to look at it. She could have been more tasteful on the wheel selection though.
 
Those might very well be the ugliest rims I've ever seen.
 

Wow, that is awesome actually! I've mentioned this before in another thread, but I'll say it here. I like it when people take classic cars are put modern parts on them.

Anyway, time to move on with my own questionable modifications.
I present: donk set #2:

C6 Corvette, sports car that just got ruined.
d120a55a_Donk2vette.jpeg


Ruined Rotary
rx8_donk.jpg


Yuck, gold trim on a maroon mustang.
2hd65gn.jpg


Camaro
donk_camaro.jpg
 
Last edited:

What intrigues me more is the car to the right. Is it filled with cotton or something?


Been meaning to post this for like a month, but I'm lazy.

This car is at my school every day.

kUJEqVw.jpg

Xqlfd7W.jpg

jXjSSMA.jpg


If you can't see it, the purple writing on the back says this:
"Jesus loves you, but everyone thinks you're an :censored:hole." Oh, the irony.

It also has a zebra interior.
And yeah, just about every truck around here is raised and has huge tires. There's even one with chrome rims.
Welcome to the Tennessee Valley, folks.

:yuck:
 
The Stig Farmer
How much of her is real? Looks like she's had a matte-wrap.

:lol: :lol:
I've said they were among us already...
 
What was that Japanese term for dark skinned and blonde hair?
 
What intrigues me more is the car to the right. Is it filled with cotton or something?
Annoying thing people do at car shows. Put cotton in random areas.
At least its not those stupid car show dolls

AutoClassicRed_9039_494.jpg
 
Your not really calling it questionable though. Your saying its stupid.
And you're doing the samething.

That Mustang is not questionable just because you don't like it.
I wouldn't say it's stupid if it won the Swedish GP in 1976 and is the only 6-wheeled car to win an F1 race.
It's called an example. I do like the Tyrell.
 
I dont usually like modified exotics but that ferrari is sooo nice.
 
Back