Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,561 views
Dammit, quit posting these or I'll end up with a Celica on my front lawn :lol:

I wouldn't mind one just to do the swap haha.

I don't like the Celica Eleanor, but the 302 one is pretty cool 👍. I think if I was doing an engine swap in a Celica of that vintage, though, I'd add in a BMW I-6. Easy to modify, sounds great, and is a wonderful performance engine that loves to rev.

I agree it's pretty cool. It's (surprisingly) not all that common. It's been brought up, but that one above is the only one on the net that I can find that's actually finished and driveable.




I've also got the crazy idea of finding a Celica or an old '70s Datsun and dumping a Coyote 5.0 in it now that Ford sells the control system for it. That would be a sight to see.



But then their is this:


240Z%20454.jpg

Filters02.jpg

Filters03.jpg



TONS of pics here. http://www.lainefamily.com/240Z_V8_Conversion.htm
 
Last edited:
I cannot stop laughing at the fact that the doors are literally made of speakers. :lol:

Anyway, my friend sent this to me on Facebook a few minutes ago.
78zKmcS.jpg

I'll be over here. Weeping silently.

 

Anyway, my friend sent this to me on Facebook a few minutes ago.


I'll be over here. Weeping silently.
That color is worst then the stripes and badges.



A cardboard Ferrari ............

benedetto-bufalino-transforms-an-old-car-into-a-cardboard-ferrari-designboom-23.jpg


benedetto-bufalino-transforms-an-old-car-into-a-cardboard-ferrari-designboom-24.jpg



benedetto-bufalino-transforms-an-old-car-into-a-cardboard-ferrari-designboom-21.jpg
 
Nothing has the power to destroy a design like car lashes. They're the Death Star of automotive design.

careyelashes_4.jpg
 
It's infiltrating their ranks, uncovering all their secrets, drinking their Fosters and mysteriously not catching fire spontaneously.
 
Had to add to the already disgraceful waste of great Japanese cars. :p
 
Of course :lol:
 
Celicas had off roading capabilities, but I'm pretty sure that's not what they were meant for.
 
I'm all for lifted trucks, but this is too much.

lifted-truck.jpg

ford-f350-xlt-super-duty-front.jpg


This is just funny.

wtfawk3.jpg
 
Is any of that actually connected, or did he just drop the body on top of the frame with some mounts to hold it in place?
 
Is any of that actually connected, or did he just drop the body on top of the frame with some mounts to hold it in place?
Honestly? I don't really know. I would at least assume it's somehow driveable...even though it's already pointless if it wasn't it would make it even more pointless. Waste of a good F-150 too.
 
Why would you want to make a monster truck out of an escort anyway?
 
:lol:

Oh my god :lol:

That made my morning XD
 
What the hell is/was that!?! :eek:
 
1457459_10152012784742112_501938493_n.jpg



Well that didn't take long...Color could go but I think it looks good otherwise...
 
A ruined e class... a ruined s class... why nissan makes a convertible suv, I... omg.

Tbh I like that c7 corvette though. Except for the super flares in the back
 
THAT MUSTANG. PLEASE GOD NO.
 
Back