Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,577 views
@SilverFire

It would be pretty fun to take offroad, I must admit. I'd bet it doesn't doo half bad.
 
View attachment 82569
Silver looks good alone, but purple flames, not so much. Plus the engine block is taller then the mustang's roof. I'm starting to think this car was from SEMA.
I can't find it right now, but I believe that car is a dedicated burnout car and does all the big events over here.

Edit: It's not the car I thought it was, but it is an Australian show car. This is a burnout Mustang...
image.jpg
 
I'm just saying, I've seen what people have managed to do when they put new stuff on old land yachts and they made great results on the autocross.
 
1463339_10151966102273711_1666325773_n.jpg

Apparently fully driveable.




Edit: It's not the car I thought it was, but it is an Australian show car. This is a burnout Mustang...


Donuts are so fun to do.
 
LOL Shame laugh at rice.com isn't around anymore.
 

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: The cardboard body kits! My gosh. When the driver hits a curb, the only good thing is that there's no damage done… unless to the driver's heart after such hard work going down the drain.
 
I bought a Hyundai excel/Pony 5 door for $80 a few years ago and if I got it running and registered I was going to do the cardboard body kit LOL.
 
I bought a Hyundai excel/Pony 5 door for $80 a few years ago and if I got it running and registered I was going to do the cardboard body kit LOL.

Quite the project, 5.0. :dopey:
 
Sadly I couldn't get it to pass emissions (Feedback carb FTL) so I gave it away.

Well, the world is full of failed projects. Some costly, others not so much. For myself, as long as I can have something pertaining to cars to do 24/7, I'm happy.
 
I'm not sure if this is a PT Crusier or a Ox on steroids. Looks like another car show though.

image.jpg

I need experts to look at this as this car I can't judge. I don't know if it's gone for better or worse.
 
That one's went so badly that it crosses the line twice....
 
^This I find true where I'm at. I can never go a block away from my house without finding a PT. :rolleyes:

I'm just glad I'm not one of them.
 
Isn't that Nicki Minages or however you spell that alien-looking things name?
 
I could've sworn there was no actual Pink LFA. I now stand baffled.

Now we just need one with black wheels and we're done with the universe.
 
Back