Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,470,965 views
Good point. My friend is attracted to Megan Fox (STILL!) and says I have terrible taste.

I say he does. We have terrible-taste-offs "You like Gran Turismo. Argument invalid."
"Says him who once wanted to do a Naruto Gangnam Style"
"Go to hell."

I win 9/10...
 
Shoot me. I don't want to live here anymore.
I kinda like it. I would rock it just to make the "Mustang Melvins" freak out. (A Melvin is the has to be stock numbers matching folks)
 
I kinda like it. I would rock it just to make the "Mustang Melvins" freak out. (A Melvin is the has to be stock numbers matching folks)
O_O

How can you like that monstrosity?
 
O_O

How can you like that monstrosity?
I like rat rods and Its different I have been in the Mustang scene for almost 20 years now and correct restos and normal mods are getting kinda boring to be honest. Plus you could probably start with a basket case I6 car and still have fun with out having to dump a ton time/money/cash.
 
I guess when you are in the industry for a while it gets old.

eight-wheeled-1977-cadillac-eldorado-biarritz-images-via-shannons-au_100456125_l.jpg
eight-wheeled-1977-cadillac-eldorado-biarritz-images-via-shannons-au_100456127_l.jpg
eight-wheeled-1977-cadillac-eldorado-biarritz-images-via-shannons-au_100456126_l.jpg
eight-wheeled-1977-cadillac-eldorado-biarritz-images-via-shannons-au_100456128_l.jpg




In addition to the breakfast-in-the-front, party-in-the-back setup, there's also strobe lighting, a TV with CCTV camera, and reverse sensors among other upgrades.
 
Last edited:
I guess when you are in the industry for a while it gets old.
Yep there isn't much variation in the Mustang world for what is considered "acceptable". I stopped posting on SN95fourms because of it. If you didn't have a car on Saleen or BBW wheels slammed with a Saleen T1 or S281 spoiler it wasn't right. They think I am a ricer because I want to do a '90s Steeda clone.
 
Yep there isn't much variation in the Mustang world for what is considered "acceptable". I stopped posting on SN95fourms because of it. If you didn't have a car on Saleen or BBW wheels slammed with a Saleen T1 or S281 spoiler it wasn't right. They think I am a ricer because I want to do a '90s Steeda clone.

I'm kinda with them.
 
She's hot because she doesn't need to strip to barely anything to make your heart skip a little bit. It's an insane cuteness which you kinda become smitten with (where the hell is thelovestruck emoticon?)

Anyway- I found this

Honda%20Jazz%20Tuning%20Contest.jpg

I wouldn't drive it. Ever. But i don't think it looks TOO bad...I think there's an actual trend in japanese tuning consisting of depicting cartoon and anime/manga characters in the cars decoration and most examples of it don't look half bad.

And, again on the Deschanel topic, :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:. And since @legacyMACHINE mentioned Megan Fox I gotta say she's lost all sorts of sexyness to me since I found out she actually liked that stupid Ancient Aliens TV show...
 
Got it. The term is itasha. And I actually like it, honestly. Again, I would never drive a car plastered with some anime cutesy chick...but it looks good to me I don't know exactly why. Perhaps because it's as quirky and quintessentially japanese as the cars it's usually applied to.

1680-itasha-r33.jpg


Itasha.jpg


itasha_rx_7_by_tsuyokizu-d4g92m1.jpg



miku_itasha_modellista__at_toyota_car_showroom_by_akilin-d5g1u7b.jpg


And then there's Itasha REX!!!

000842054_02.jpg
 
I find it much more bearable when it's on a race car, somehow. On some road cars, they just look :yuck: to me.

itasha-ferrari-430.jpg


Perhaps it depends on how messily spread out the graphics are, or what car they're on. I like these ones, pretty clean:

Ikamusume-002_R_c_600w.jpg

Haruhi-004_R_c_800x533.jpg
 
Last edited:
worlds-most-expensive-itasha-nissan-skyline-kpgc10-pic1.jpg

God dammit Japan.

Unless those stickers are painted on, I don't see what's wrong with that, except maybe the fenders.
 
Even the JGSDF is in on that fad.
 

Attachments

  • v8tlJpk.jpg
    v8tlJpk.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 17
It started life as a Perodua Kancil. I don't know what to call it now.
 
That explains it to a fairly substantial extent.
 
Rake leaves, get laughed at and... No. All I've got.
 
Back