Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,471,108 views
So if leaving bits off your car is cool, then why not just take the entire shell off. Less weight and more 'pipework' :lol:
 
Jun%207%20jSnake.JPG
 
Sadly the only thing I get these days. *sad violin plays*



And several other threads obviously.



Why would it be aimed at you, that is what is in the rear view mirror can't you see it?
I have a tendency to pick out uninteresting vehicles in the background :lol:
 
I had no idea about that when you asked me if I was aiming that joke at you. The Kenworth is interesting to me. You better believe it. :)

Well I figured you did (as I do it so much, it's pretty obvious to most users here), which is why I said something :lol:
 
Well I figured you did (as I do it so much, it's pretty obvious to most users here), which is why I said something :lol:
Not gonna lie, I was a little "Um... okay..." when you said what you did. :lol:
 
I thought it was blatantly obvious :lol:
 
So if leaving bits off your car is cool, then why not just take the entire shell off. Less weight and more 'pipework' :lol:
It's better than purple flake paint and a horrid bodykit

Now, for a serious collection of questionable modifications Top Gear is a great source and I'm wondering why May's Christmas paper hatchback hasn't been posted a lot
 
Ew mustang II suspension..


It's a Cobra kit what do you expect.:lol:
 
That's plain awsome. I like it a lot (and I live where snow doesn't happen



How the hell could you recognize that they were Preludes?
It´s easy, look the roof, windows, headlights...
 
Could use a bit more work but yeah that didn't turn out too bad.
 


 
Last edited:
That second video makes me want to puke.

"Damn that cars got some power!"

Because it blew a poorly fitted can off the exhaust? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha NO
 
Vauxhall-Calibra.jpg
 
It has melted at each end. It's like the bodykit has Merc CLA disease.
 
Well this is something new...
It's quite old actually, I remember seeing it a couple of years ago on Google images. I don't know why you would want wheels that big though, brings a whole new meaning to wanting to have a high up driving position :P
 
It's quite old actually, I remember seeing it a couple of years ago on Google images. I don't know why you would want wheels that big though, brings a whole new meaning to wanting to have a high up driving position :p
What I'm intrigued about is the clear wheels...
 
Back