Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,386 views
That MR2 has to be photoshopped.
 
That NSX is ok since it's a little hard to make out the features, but from what you say, it could be in much better hands.
 
Even better is the replacement tail light on the house-car. I bet the wife kicked him out.
 
PICT0095.jpg

PICT0075.jpg

PICT0014.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

PICT0040.jpg

PICT0006.jpg

PICT0038.jpg

PICT0021.jpg

PICT0012.jpg


This the epitome of trying too hard... Though, it's probably quicker than most of the cars found in that thread, with that engine in there. :indiff:
 
That Honda is just a few steps away from looking half descent in my opinion. Get rid of the hood scoop and get a more tasteful front end. Get rid of at least half of the 6000 Type R badges, and he's done 👍
 
is it just me, or do the front headlights seem cramped in that spoiler?
 
That Prelude would look pretty good if the lights actually fit, the spoiler was shorter and all of the type-r badges were removed. Oh and don't forget to remove the neon too.
 
Whadda you mean "remove the Type R stickers"... I'm pretty sure thats a real Prelude Type R. :lol:

"In case you didn't notice, I was being sarcastic." - H. Simpson
 
The chop & teh gills on the 'Lude belie the neat interior & well-kept bay.

Get attention by all means but use the vehicles intention.
 
The people at Wings West should be... well, physically harmed in an extremely prolonged manner. The rules prohibit me from going into more detail.
 
Second... maybe put them with West Coast Customs and save time and energy "physically harming them in an extremely prolonged manner". :dopey:
 
main.jpg
 
turboash78
Whadda you mean "remove the Type R stickers"... I'm pretty sure thats a real Prelude Type R. :lol:


The gay ass "R" logos in the place of the honda logo is what I meant.
 
Wow, nothing like straddling a rocket engine and going down the drag strip!
 
Wow, way to waste another Toyota... a classic. :rolleyes: or is this PS too? :dunce:
 
ultrabeat

Surely thats not real.... :odd: Didnt think it was possible to buy alloy wheels for tyres that skinny! (or vice versa). The exhaust is a bit....erm....OTT! 💡

gt_masta

Change the 'P' on the bonnet to an 'L' and it'd be about right ;)
 
gt_masta

This car was actually in a commercial for some cell phone company in the US. (I believe it says mobile under the poser)
 
bondy_1625
Surely thats not real.... :odd: Didnt think it was possible to buy alloy wheels for tyres that skinny! (or vice versa).

You can order alloy like that, I see little cars getting around with them.
 
xcsti
This car was actually in a commercial for some cell phone company in the US. (I believe it says mobile under the poser)
It was.

The Poser Mobile as it was called to advertise for Sprint, I think.

NO worries, it was meant to be rice for the commercial, and wasn't someone's daily driver.
 
Back