Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,378 views
Yeah, screwed that one up. Sorry for the double-post, but
Good GOD. That site is a goldmine for this thread
01.jpg


03.jpg


01.jpg


01.jpg


03.jpg


05.jpg


06.jpg

^The sheer volume of wing is mind-boggling...

03.jpg
 
Just found this. What. The. ****?

integvam3.jpg


In case it's beyond you to comprehend, that's an Integra front end. And what appears to be wood, or maybe fibreglass, to make it look, well, heck, i don't know, ugly.
 
slidesquad#1
Just found this. What. The. ****?

integvam3.jpg


In case it's beyond you to comprehend, that's an Integra front end. And what appears to be wood, or maybe fibreglass, to make it look, well, heck, i don't know, ugly.

Heh, that's pretty awful. The flame job doesn't add anything either...

It'll probably become part of a joke about MistaX's Camaro soon.
 
I don't think that was meant to be a joke.









:lol:
 
eb102_500_5.jpg


Granted, it has 102BHP, but it still only has a top speed of 74MPH.
 
Now I've seen it all.... performance mods to a smart (unless those are just stickers.... which is more than likely actually).

And now more grotesqueness!
roospainemfree1g.jpg
 
Ev0
Now I've seen it all.... performance mods to a smart (unless those are just stickers.... which is more than likely actually).

I guess you haven't seen the Brabus Smart, with 349hp? or the Kleeman Smart?

And I'm almost sure there's an AMG version of the Smart.

 
the best smart mod ive seen is a video thats on Gtplanet somewhere, a bike engined smart car, looks like so much fun! :D
 
bondy_1625
the best smart mod ive seen is a video thats on Gtplanet somewhere, a bike engined smart car, looks like so much fun! :D
It's questionable but it's not ugly ass rice.
 
Ev0
Now I've seen it all.... performance mods to a smart (unless those are just stickers.... which is more than likely actually).

And now more grotesqueness!
roospainemfree1g.jpg

The rear kit looks very familiar to me...

batman_com_mask.jpg


:dopey:
 
Ev0
Now I've seen it all.... performance mods to a smart (unless those are just stickers.... which is more than likely actually).

And now more grotesqueness!
roospainemfree1g.jpg


I noticed the pot leaf on the trunk...he must be stoned out to have a car like that.
 
FARA RACING :yuck:
I'd rather die than sit one of their cars.
 
Some of the fara modded cars are nice cars too that cost alot!<(stock)
 
TheCracker
Have you noticed the guy sat down on the right hand side - he's the owner, and yes, he is smoking crack. :yuck:
It looks like his car is made out of crack!
:crazy:
 
Work this one out...

VisworksSatria%20011.jpg
 
I think it's a Proton Satria.

Not sure though.
55082_00mg.jpg
 
Uhm....okaaaaay....

I'll guess a Mirage Cyborg with an Evo fornt clip....wierd as hell.
 
i dunno, poke it with a stick and find out
 
Doesn't look to bad but the bumper says fuchs...which made me laugh :lol:
 
TVRKing
From an 849cc engine?

actually, no... it was the same engine Brabus modified for the SLK.
 
Diego440
actually, no... it was the same engine Brabus modified for the SLK.

Any chance of a pic or 2? I find it difficult to believe they could stick an engine that size into a Smart.
 
Back