Questions and innuendos about Moderators

• Thread starter kikie
  • 3,805 comments
Are there any Aussie mods?
Yes, matthewjlcoleman was a moderator in the GTA forums and then became a SM. He hasn't been very active for quite a while now.
Duċk;2517316
Well, you missed out. There's now a very popular babe contest and a convo thread in it now.
Yeah, I heard about the first bit :grumpy:

I vaguely recall the BMW POWER situation, but it was before my time on staff, which means it was 4 years ago or so.

Jon was the moderator who was banned in conjunction with the April Fools incident.
M///POWER basically went on a thread deletion spree one time he was pissed off. Waaaayyy back in the day.

What characteristics, achievements or other things do you need to do to get recommended to be a mod or supermod?

I know that on other forums that when they need a new mod they pick the person with the most experience, knowledge and good reputation.

What characteristics, achievements or other things do you need to do to get recommended to be a mod or supermod?

I know that on other forums that when they need a new mod they pick the person with the most experience, knowledge and good reputation.
Hey, just go through my post history and find out! :sly:

Aw damn, I missed the party? At least I got most of my gift-shopping done. :D
Offer your house and unborn children to Jordan.

Vat_man was an Aussie mod. He gave it up though. (The mod bit, not the Aussie)

Vat_man isn’t a mod these days? Wow, I completely missed that. :lol:

Well that leaves Matt as the only Aussie mod, I think. And he doesn’t come to GTP anymore (well, once every 6 months or so).

sn00pie
Nobody wants your unborn freak Apple children.

Nice, I think I broke a rib! :lol:

I have an interesting fact about moderator sn00pie_rufrgt2001 that I think you guys should know.

He has never had a wink of sleep in his entire life. When it comes around to sleepytime he will lie in bed chanting the mantra 'LALALALA WHAT AM I DOING IN THIS BED? CERTAINLY NOT SLEEPING LALALALA' this will last for about 8 hours.

This is what makes him such a well rounded individual capable of moderating gtplanet.

Of course, not asking the mods to become a mod is a Catch-22. It's been 5 years, and I've yet to get called up from the minor leagues.

Edit: Changed!

On the other hand, I couldn't give you other members the white glove service you deserve by getting my hands dirty with all the banning that goes on here.

Legend has it that when a full moon is out, he takes a bite out of an apple and turns into a giant beast that searches for BMW E60s to destroy.

And then ///M-Spec comes in to save the day ;)

Ciao!

Ah, South Africa, the other Australia

Never mind understanding that joke... I'm still to get it.

I have an interesting fact about moderator sn00pie_rufrgt2001 that I think you guys should know.

He has never had a wink of sleep in his entire life. When it comes around to sleepytime he will lie in bed chanting the mantra 'LALALALA WHAT AM I DOING IN THIS BED? CERTAINLY NOT SLEEPING LALALALA' this will last for about 8 hours.

This is what makes him such a well rounded individual capable of moderating gtplanet.
I only sleep behind the wheel on straight roads. Otherwise it's unsafe. 👎

Back