Quick! Lamborghini or Lexus?

  • Thread starter Thread starter the-mont
  • 37 comments
  • 2,273 views
I agree with tdk to a point. There comes a time when you just get tired of anything that's overly hyped and constantly gushed about. The cars are great -- there's no argument from me there -- but if everyone has one, I'd get tired of it, too. There are always exceptions, of course.

When Initial D and those oh-so-fun Fast and Furious movies came out. Everyone and their mother was "FD RX7" this, and "R34 GT-R" that, or "AE86 pwns drifto lol!" when it came to playing them in Gran Turismo. That got tired pretty quickly.

It's fine to have an admiration for great things, but it's often better not to be another sheep following some trend just because.

That being said, I'd pick up the LFA between the two, first. It's combination of looks, performance, and general technical wizardry is too hard to pass up.

👍

Well said man, my thoughts exactly.
 
Basically, that's what you meant. You hate them because they are getting popular on this forum. And why I brought up the music part: It is often said so in music. A lot of people hate a specific artist solely because he or she is popular.
.
No, I don't hate them because they're popular. I hate them because they don't deserve to be THIS popular, or if they're popular for no good reason.

You watch football? It's like meeting guys who wear manchester united tshirt and pose as one of their supporters, when they don't even watch the ****ing game.
 
tdk
No, I don't hate them because they're popular. I hate them because they don't deserve to be THIS popular, or if they're popular for no good reason.

You watch football? It's like meeting guys who wear manchester united tshirt and pose as one of their supporters, when they don't even watch the ****ing game.

It's the exact same thing.
 
Rofl. Whatever makes you sleep at night.
 
If you want all out speed and a dominant car for lower levels the Lambo is a good choice, much better than the LP640 but the LFA is so much more fun.
It's a drivers car compared to the Lambo which is heavy loose in the tail and genuinely just another straight line car.

The Italia hear is a monster and quite dominant in plenty of races.
 
I like both of your choices mont, but I would probably have a struggled suggestion of the Lexus over the Lamborghini.
 
458 Italia tuned. Will obliterate.
 
Back