Quick maps of Tracks

  • Thread starter Thread starter tezzell
  • 36 comments
  • 2,732 views
Messages
234
Sorry if this has been posted before but just found these small maps on a random site and thought it could be useful.

I was actually looking for larger maps of each track...specifically the time trial tracks. I was going to use the printout to try and get a better picture of the driving line around the course....Does anyone know of an 8x11 template of the tracks?

Thanks in advance
 

Attachments

  • maplist.jpg
    maplist.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 503
couldn't you just make those bigger?
they'd be blurry, but all you'd have to do is keep the outline and refine it.
 
The Test Course and Complex String are missing from those pics.
 
test course? bah!

pretty sweet m8!
gotta love that cote!!! :D
 
made these a little bigger
 

Attachments

  • complex.jpg
    complex.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 450
I can enlarge them if you need them done...I can do it with ULead it can do regular pics too...It automatically clears up the blur and it keeps the scale the same when I enlarge stuff...
btw where did you find those at?
 
There fine at that size.... that was a good find tezzel, keep up the good work! thanks.
 
Yes, thanks tezzell.

It is nice to have a quick reference when referring to the tracks. i.e. "Grand Valley Speedway, Turn #8 " etc.
 
Sticky anyone.
Nice thread.
Complex string looks like a nightmare. ;)

rpm_flag.gif
blowngif.gif

[lrmarquee]Misnblu[/lrmarquee]
 
not trying any 'one-upsmanship' or anything here but this map was snatched from www.gt3times.com

the pics are pretty good i think :)
5.jpg
 
Nice detailed map Ving. Mine are just screenshots cropped together
 
when do you race on the complex string anyway? i only got to do part of it on one of the liscences.
 
You don't. I have mixed emotions about racing there..One part of me says "Thank God!" and yet another says"Dag Nabit!".
 
gawd!!! who in thier right mind would wanna race there?
1087.gif
 
Nah man, a race there would be cool! For Speed 12's only!
 
Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
Nah man, a race there would be cool! For Speed 12's only!

Ooh - I think I just had a small stroke just thinking about that!

How about on 'simulation' tyres?
 
I have had a 4 player I.Link race on complex string.................Its something I dont want to remember.

Basically 2 Gt-ones, a 787b and a Zonda racecar all trying to overtake eah other on slalom section at the start. And forget those hilly bits ;)
 
Complex rules :) its great!
 
Complex string is one of my favourite tracks, think about it, it requires a car to be perfectly balanced and good at everything to excel there. I wish there was a course in amateur league with it. When ever I buy a Non-race car the first thig I do is take it around Complex String about 2-3 times. I only race stock non-race cars and then I have all of the top 12 times which generally tells me what cars I already know are the best! Ruf RGT/ Corvette ZO6 / Viper GTS/ Supra RZ etc
 
yep me to i find Complex the best cuz you really get to test your car to the max....:D
 
Complex string is good....... but its only ugood for testing.. imagine you had 2 run an endurance for it.. *ugh* can't think of the shivering result....
 
i think it would be fun to race on complex string, it would just be a little more challenging.
 
it would be boring. too long :/

like 100 laps or the test track :p
 
I've done 100 laps of Complex String in a 595hp Nissan 300zx and never got bored. :confused:
 
Back