Quick question about bans

• Thread starter Aphelion
  • 88 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
[...] Realistically, there's no difference between 20, 25 and 29... but 29 is more obviously last chance. On the bright side, this means we don't want to ban you. On the other hand, it means we will if we have to.
[...]

I learned my lesson. (I hope at least.) Received my last 10 points strike (= 30 in total) ban which was revised and set to 29 after some monkey friends supported my cause.

Moderator meeting. Case: Monatsende. Subject: Overturn ban or not.
jobs-meeting.jpg

So when I look at the time bar: At first mods wanted to ban me, then they didn´t want to. Respect! I am pretty sure it made me a better forum member.

I've heard it's sometimes used to merge accidental double posts.and stuff like that. Seems like a good use.
The question was if moderators can ban themselves. What does that have to do with merging double posts?

TB
The question was if moderators can ban themselves. What does that have to do with merging double posts?

I suspect if the option was there, @Omnis would be the one accidentally banning himself.

I wasn't aware there was a female moderator these days. I need to pay more attention.
I think there should be one, at least. It's often good to have a female in a group. They can bring new ideas to our projects, they also have a different point of view on things, which could be interesting and useful in my humble opinion.

I'm the hot brunette wondering how I wound up with this cup of water.
So you're the brunette I keep seeing you post in the babe thread.

Wondered why I couldn't find her...

By the way, what is the men-to-woman ratio at GTP? :lol:

There was also that hot chick from Brazil who was banned... :(

Check: DarkAvengerZR1

They banned a countrymate? How rude... :lol:

Damn, I often got in a cruising lobby with her back in GT5, even built a car for her, a Mini with rotary engine :D Sorry I forgot about you @Katiegan.

You can't forget a Hoonigan fan, especially a female Hoonigan fan. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back