Quick Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Beezle
  • 8 comments
  • 474 views
Messages
4
I'm looking to buy a Supra in GT4. All I can find are the old school ones in used car showrooms. When I go under Toyota, you can't buy one besides the ones that are already modded. Anyone know where I can get one? Thanks.
 
I am fairly sure that the two newest Supras are the '97 RZ and SZ-R.
 
Moloch_horridus
I am fairly sure that the two newest Supras are the '97 RZ and SZ-R.

Where can you find them though? I havent seen them in the Used Car Showroom.
 
Did you check the "Classics" section?
 
Beezle
Where can you find them though? I havent seen them in the Used Car Showroom.

They only show up in certain time in USED CAR LOT II. Unlike those Skylines you see them everytime when you visit. Just keep your eyes on it. Used car line up changes every 5-7 days (not too sure). So make sure you dont miss it and hopefully you will get the color you wanted.
 
They appear with monotonous regularity in the used car lots - check again in a week
 
Thank you guys for the help. 👍

EDIT: Found it in my color on the 3rd try. Thanks again. :)
 
As you progress, they SHULD become avaible in the used showrooms. I had this happen. But after about a few hundred days, i found some. I didnt buy them thought.
 
Back