Quick trade

  • Thread starter Thread starter mjm_98
  • 18 comments
  • 822 views
Messages
1,191
Messages
mjm_98
An send car now

Looking for paints (chromes mattes hibiscus red pearl,Suzukagrau ,Gsx r4, "gran turismo")

Mjm_98
 
I can send you 5 paints for any level ticket i don't have 2 of.
 
I have all granturismo paints looking for tommy kaira zz11 and impreza super touring ?
 
Sorry champ no tickets

At other guy I've got the imprezza you available now!!!
 
Yeh which paints you want ??
 
Have you got hibiscus read pearl (Audi ) i would love 2-3 and then a random (bright ) matte and one of each chrome

If no pearl two mattes (bright but not green orange blue or pink)(and not the same as each other) two silver chrome and one gold
 
You can't gift granturismo paints ??
 
I sent you a Pearl and two mattes
 
Don't have any then what else you want. ?
 
Do you have silver chrome?
 
Ma just put it on my bugatti
 
Phone going to die what u want ?
 
Silver chrome if not more matte or gold chrome
 
Given u two more is that good enough both matte?
 
And I want bright mattes not the dull ones and you sent the wrong paint as I stated hibiscus read pearl but never mind
 
Hibiscus Red Pearl ? Suzukagrau Metallic ?
Fr me if you want them
 
Sorry mate cant add till tomorrow

Can add then?

What do you want in return
 
mjm_98
Sorry mate cant add till tomorrow

Can add then?

What do you want in return

Nothing mate ;)
Remind me here tomorrow ;)
 
Back