M Millertime Messages 31 Messages PengFu Jan 24, 2011 #1 So I've heard if complete all races(besides endurance that you get a quick tune option. If this is true what is it and how is it different that regular tuning of your car?
So I've heard if complete all races(besides endurance that you get a quick tune option. If this is true what is it and how is it different that regular tuning of your car?
freight48 Premium Messages 1,675 Messages tstrawbridge Feb 10, 2011 #2 No you don't get anything like that for completing.
JeffKill Messages 872 Messages JeffKill77 Messages JeffKill Feb 10, 2011 #3 Go back to whoever told you this and punch them in the throat. They lied to you.
mcfizzle Messages 3,984 Frankfurt am Main Messages GTP_mcfizzle Messages LotsaMcfizzle Feb 10, 2011 #4 Not true, are you sure they weren't talking about Prologue? Quick tune is unlocked the same time you unlock the S series races in GT5P.
Not true, are you sure they weren't talking about Prologue? Quick tune is unlocked the same time you unlock the S series races in GT5P.
S squeakD Messages 514 Feb 10, 2011 #5 The person that told you that probably got mixed up with Prologue. However.., I do have to say that a "quick tune" option would be great in GT-5 👍
The person that told you that probably got mixed up with Prologue. However.., I do have to say that a "quick tune" option would be great in GT-5 👍
M Millertime Messages 31 Messages PengFu Feb 10, 2011 #6 Yea after more research into it I've come to the same conclusion thx for the help though.