Not true...
The quickest way is to delete your game save and start over...
Of course you would then have to not log into psn and the PD servers or they would start sending them to you again
I'm guessing because they're a waste of space and add hugely to the size of the save file, thus the PS3 takes longer to load up said save file at the start of each session.
I'm guessing because they're a waste of space and add hugely to the size of the save file, thus the PS3 takes longer to load up said save file at the start of each session.
Indeed. I've considered looking into deleting all my museum cards as well, for exactly that reason. But then I figured it was likely going to be too much effort.
Indeed. I've considered looking into deleting all my museum cards as well, for exactly that reason. But then I figured it was likely going to be too much effort.
I've been gifting mine to psn friends who don't play anymore, but to be honest it's a bit of an uphill task, since I get 8 or 9 more every time I log on.