I don't understand, what would contacting PD about them accomplish?
well i figured if game company like pd have a website then they at least have an email address or phone no. in their contact page
and one more i would just like to collect the other three stealth cars
That wasn't my question.
What do you hope to achieve by contacting them?
another thing is pd going to give out those stealth cars for gt6 like they did last time with gt5?
just for grins i sure wish pd would just post those stealth cars on PS store.
^ with hacks theyre not exclusive any more anyway.
Does anyone know how to get in touch with polyphony digital about those stealth cars?I know it's way too late for that but just curious?
It's funny, when I used to play World of Warcraft, people were annoyed by the fact that they sometimes had to wait hours for a response from Blizzard, when it comes to Gran Turismo you'd be lucky to even find someone to contact.
Yes, because there's nothing quite like undermining the exclusivity of the exclusive cars![]()
Lovely...
Nobody ever said they were permanently exclusive.