R31 thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Emmcee
  • 2 comments
  • 516 views
Messages
907
Australia
Australia
Anyone else here have a slammed out r31 skyline? Mine is almost fully tuned and I must say after a few car tweaks, it's quite a weapon.
 
Slower slammed, raise it up closer to the default customizable suspension height and you'll be faster in most disciplines. My issue with the car is the RB20 used in that and the GTS-t, I prefer the R30s with their FJ20.
 
Slower slammed, raise it up closer to the default customizable suspension height and you'll be faster in most disciplines. My issue with the car is the RB20 used in that and the GTS-t, I prefer the R30s with their FJ20.
Really? It handles so much better, mind you my little rb20 has dominated so far, yet to be out gunned, been meaning to do an r30 aswell, need more dough first.
 
Back