R33 Front End Conversion

  • Thread starter Thread starter stiky50
  • 10 comments
  • 936 views
Messages
7
Hi I was wondering if anyone here has any info on where I might be able to find the parts to do a complete R33 front end conversion? That includes: front bumper, headlights, fenders, hood. Not just the R33 front bumper. THanks.
 
What are you doing the conversion on?
 
hope not...

why r33 when you can do r34????? :D:D:D:D

jp
 
Why do r34 when you can do neither and save money?
 
Maxima with a skyline convo looks like crap. And it's the epitome of rice. Don't be a ricer. If you really want to spend money on non-performance parts, go for a bodykit that actually had aerodynamic function as well as looking good. Or do some work to the interior. Or, god forbid, put the money into performance.
 
I think he left GTP, and is probably on his misguided quest for "style" as we type.
 
Back