R390 GT1 Road Car '98

  • Thread starter Thread starter SS_1182
  • 46 comments
  • 13,007 views
so how does it have a cockpit?

does it have cockpit or not, someone please answer yes or no. thank lol

No cockpit. But how can you see the driver and co-pilot?! External view of the car pulling up to the line. You can see through this crazy shiny clear stuff.
 
I made it run a 6.13.5 on nurburg. Only 6 seconds behind the zonda r that has 300 more hp.
 
Could someone do me a favour and let me know what the default colour name is for this car... I stupidly painted mine and want it back to original.

Cheers :)
 
i´m looking for the car for a long time so please tell me if you want to trade!
 
I got mine in a gift ticket, it is a beast!
 
It's slow when left stock, but it's a really good car once you tune it up.
 
It wasn't in GT4. At least not really.

If it wasnt in GT4 than it was in GT3 because it was the first GT I played and I had that car in one of those two games for sure - it was all red with no livery
 
This car ROCKS!!

It is an absolute blast to drive. It's also plenty stable to compete in events where all aids are turned off.

In online 700 hp limits, it stays right with (if not beats) the Camaro LM & ZR1RM Vette.👍
 
I have this car, it's a tire killer. It'll wear your racing hards down in no time. Handles pretty good though.
 
The Toyota GT-One Road car was in GT3. I'd put the video on youtube up but i don't know how.

In GT4 i always found the Nissan disppointing, but i haven't driven it in GT5 yet.
 
I loved the R390 in past games, but the one I bought from the UCD is pretty tail happy, and there's a lot of room for improvement handling wise if I want it to be competitive...anyone else have this problem? Should I try chassis maintenance?
 
I set the LSD on all of my cars to the lowest possible initial torque and highest acceleration sensitivity to make lock up hard, if you lower the acceleration sensitivity down to 40 ish it helps to not start drifting if you give throttle in corners
 
Saw one in my UCD, didn't buy it, instead I bought the GT-One race car for under 3mill cr.
 
The Toyota GT-One Road car was in GT3. I'd put the video on youtube up but i don't know how.

In GT4 i always found the Nissan disppointing, but i haven't driven it in GT5 yet.

Sounds like you are confusing the Toyota GT-One with the Nissan GT1 there.

As far as I know the Nissan never was in red. It was pale blue and white chequers.
 
Sounds like you are confusing the Toyota GT-One with the Nissan GT1 there.

As far as I know the Nissan never was in red. It was pale blue and white chequers.

No i didn't think it was in GT3 either, but a quick search on youtube reveals it was. And yes the Nissan R390 race car was pale blue with chequers.

Heres a link to the GT One vid

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&so...P9rJoC&usg=AFQjCNH3hC0av0FMGMtIHBHd1ey8bmmg0g

The sound can still be heard on the Jag XJ220 in GT5!
 
Back