R3E Video Thread

• Thread starter Ak1504
  • 272 comments
How do I get my RR3 replays from my media center to YouTube?

Do I still need capture software or can I convert it somehow then upload?

How do I get my RR3 replays from my media center to YouTube?

Do I still need capture software or can I convert it somehow then upload?

Not sure if it's the best way, but I've used Nvidia ShadowPlay to record the screen while viewing the replay. Not sure what options are available for non-nvidia hardware.

Not sure if it's the best way, but I've used Nvidia ShadowPlay to record the screen while viewing the replay. Not sure what options are available for non-nvidia hardware.

Thanks minimalist, I have the AMD equivalent, think it's called Rapture or something similar, will give it a go and see if it works...

Not very sportive though.. He obviously leaves space on the outside and misses his braking for a lil bit, nothing on purpose imo and then gets rammed. Hmmmm :confused:

Give the position back, I'll call that sportive ;)
Also he kept pushing me through the corner for no reason...

BMW Z4 GT3 (Adac 14) @ the beautiful and very cool (although flat) Slokavia Ring..

Edit: Same track, Different Adac14 car.. Once again one lap onboard one lap spectating :)

I'm pleasantly surprised about how different the cars behave and how the Z4 its charactheristics are very "wauw this goes well" whereas Corvette is totally different "damn understeer" :lol:

Last edited:
Back