R3E Video Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ak1504
  • 277 comments
  • 37,733 views
I dont speak spain but good driving ^^
 
How do I get my RR3 replays from my media center to YouTube?

Do I still need capture software or can I convert it somehow then upload?
 
How do I get my RR3 replays from my media center to YouTube?

Do I still need capture software or can I convert it somehow then upload?

Not sure if it's the best way, but I've used Nvidia ShadowPlay to record the screen while viewing the replay. Not sure what options are available for non-nvidia hardware.
 
Not sure if it's the best way, but I've used Nvidia ShadowPlay to record the screen while viewing the replay. Not sure what options are available for non-nvidia hardware.

Thanks minimalist, I have the AMD equivalent, think it's called Rapture or something similar, will give it a go and see if it works...
 
Highlightvideo of some Multiplayeraction with the WTCC 2013 on Suzuka, Hungaroring and Monza!


 
DTM Springcup Round 4 @ Zandvoort, finished p34 with 1.30,525 in the end :cheers:

 
Last edited:
RaceRoom Racing Experience [60fps] ★ Cadillac CTS-V.R @ Mount Panorama Bathurst

 


Not very sportive though.. He obviously leaves space on the outside and misses his braking for a lil bit, nothing on purpose imo and then gets rammed. Hmmmm :confused:
 
Not very sportive though.. He obviously leaves space on the outside and misses his braking for a lil bit, nothing on purpose imo and then gets rammed. Hmmmm :confused:

Give the position back, I'll call that sportive ;)
Also he kept pushing me through the corner for no reason...
 
Online MP Multiclass (DP Daytona Prototype / GT2)

 
RaceRoom Racing Experience ★ BMW M3 GT2 @ Salzburgring


 
BMW Z4 GT3 (Adac 14) @ the beautiful and very cool (although flat) Slokavia Ring..



Edit: Same track, Different Adac14 car.. Once again one lap onboard one lap spectating :)

I'm pleasantly surprised about how different the cars behave and how the Z4 its charactheristics are very "wauw this goes well" whereas Corvette is totally different "damn understeer" :lol:

 
Last edited:
RaceRoom Racing Experience [60fps] ★ Audi 90 Quattro IMSA GTO @ R3E Raceway National

 
Back