R3E Video Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ak1504
  • 277 comments
  • 37,733 views
Hi

CHEVROLET DAYTONA PROTOTYPE @ NURBURGRING
 
I race a BMW E90 320 TC on the Monza circuit in Raceroom Racing Experience. I start in last place against 23 ai drivers.

 
RaceRoom Racing | BMW Alpina B6 GT3 | Spa-Francorchamps

 
New Update | RaceRoom Racing | Chevrolet Corvette Z06.R GT3 | Hockenheimring GP

 
R3E - Zakspeed Capri - Spa-Francorchamps - Monsters @ Spa - Hot Lap
 
RaceRoom Racing | Audi Sport TT Cup 2015 | Portimao Circuit National

 
Picked up R3E during recent Black Friday sale. Enjoying it so far and looking forward to spend more time with this sim. Maxxed the settings on my budget ITX build to see how well it runs.

 
RaceRoom Racing | Audi Sport TT Cup 2015 | Portimao Circuit National



I got the TT last night. It's a real hoot for a FWD car.:)
 
I started a DTM 2015 Championship season. Race 1 went fine. Then this happened in Race 2. Is there any fix, or do I have to start again with Fuel Consumption OFF?
 
Last edited:
Heres My vídeos from RaceRoom experience.

Hope you guys like them and please coment. Also if you like, subscribe my chanel for updated vid's.

Multicam with the Audi TT Cup cars





This one with Multicam, onboard and TV edit.





Working with RaceRoom Overlay spectator Mode.



More to come. Next Video will be about Race Engineer Plugin !!! So keep updated .
 
RaceRoom Racing | Cougar C14-1| Chang International Circuit

 
RaceRoom Racing | Multiplayer | GT Masters 2014 @ Sachsenring

 


The F2 is a really cool and good driving car, I've tested it last weekend on Zandvoort.. Can't stop driving it.. I forgot my diner almost.. around 22:00 :P !!

I hope R3e will add a Formula Ford'ish too to the game..
 
RaceRoom Racing | NSU TTS | Motorsport Arena Oschersleben

 
RaceRoom Racing | Singleplayer | NSU Prinz TTS @ Hockenheimring

 
Back