R8 Destroyed by a Cheated Wife

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 65 comments
Yeah, I'm going to say they were both idiots, though the man was the bigger idiot. It's something I never understood, why do some people think that cheating is a good idea?! What was wrong with telling the other person in the couple that you're not happy and think the relationship should end?

Why are people debating who was more or less in the wrong? He was in the wrong because he didn't have the balls to end a relationship that he obviously wasn't satisfied with, and chose to sneak around instead. And she was wrong because destroying someone's property out of spite is immature, reckless, and just all around wrong.
Is it actually illegal to have sex with someone else while you're married?
Not illegal, but it usually results in the party that was cheated on getting most or all of the shared assets during the divorce.
Anyway, things like this makes me not want to (legally) share my belongings with others. Who knows what the future will bring.
And that's why it's so emotionally devastating when people are cheated on. They spent all this time building this deep seeded emotional bond and absolute trust for someone only to have them betray that. That said, preparing for the future with a prenup is always a good idea, no matter how much you love or trust your partner.

It really disgusts me when women do this sort of thing. They have no respect at all. I don't care if the guy cheated or not, this sort of behavior is not rational, or in any way shape or form justified.

I seriously hope this psychopath was prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Not as bad as taking it out on her partner. Something which has happened way to many times the other way.

Latest Posts

Back