R8 or C60 Hybride

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tweetman_277
  • 8 comments
  • 860 views
Messages
629
Scotland
Scotland
Messages
Tweetman_277
I have enough cash for both of these cars, but I have the Audi R8 oreca team Playstation machine in the ucd right now... which do you think I should go for?
 
dont buy the r8 playstation you can win it in Circuit de la Sarthe 24 hours
 
I had no idea. You are talking about the group C prototype le mans car, yeah?
 
Audi R8 beats anything in its own class. Eats it alive.
 
you can get both from an 05 ticket, get 2 and save your money
 
R8 Race Car '01 > R8 Race Car '05 > C60 Hybride

The C60 Hybride understeers far more on high speed turns (very noticeable on Superspeedway Indy) while the '01 Audi R8 is the fastest around corners aside from F1 cars. The '05 Audi R8 is almost as good as the '01, if I were you I'd buy the Audi or like ReCon*FX said, try to trade for an '05 ticket (and '01 ticket).
 
there are 72 cars from the 01 ticket though, that would take a while but i think it would be worth it
 
Back