Race Across the States in The Crew 2, Now Available on All Platforms

Even after playing the open Beta I'm still on the fence about the game. Will there be a GTPlanet review?

Also, I wanted to know the real advantages of getting the season pass regarding future content. Will the vehicles be free, or they'll just be unlocked earlier?

Well imo it certainly is no Forza Horizon, they still hold the crown in open world. The Crew 2 is a nice step up from the first game though and the addition of air and water racing is a cool and unique touch.

Finally he CD Key issue has been fixed, I've tried a few races and I'm enjoying the game so far. Once thing I can't figure out (it's probably simple) is how to change the settings without quitting the game and going back to the main menu screen.

Once I'm in the game I can't find any button on my laptop that lets you into the settings. I'm not sure how to change the parts on the car without gong back to the home either. It's not the most user friendly or intuitive scheme around, but I am enjoying the game besides this.

Also, I wanted to know the real advantages of getting the season pass regarding future content. Will the vehicles be free, or they'll just be unlocked earlier?

The vehicles will be free for all, but yes, season pass owners will get them automatically a week before everyone else.

The vehicles will be free for all, but yes, season pass owners will get them automatically a week before everyone else.
So if I don't have the season pass I'll have the cars free in game without having to grind for them?

And that is for both season-pass owners and non-season-pass owners? Sorry if I'm making too many questions.
From the video about this very topic it sounded like season pass owners get them in the garage for free. Seems likely anyway, when I booted up the game a few days ago I had the Porsche and several other cars in my garage already.

From the video about this very topic it sounded like season pass owners get them in the garage for free. Seems likely anyway, when I booted up the game a few days ago I had the Porsche and several other cars in my garage already.
Hopefully that's the case, otherwise the season pass will be pretty useless in my opinion.

Back