Race Against GT Academy Graduates!

So what your saying is tomorrows deadline is for race 1?
I will go down the list (fastest to slowest) and the racers can choose which race they want to take part in. I will stop the list once Race #1 is completely filled. So if the fastest 5 racers choose to compete in Race #1, then all the spots in Race #2 will still be open. If one of the guys decides to sign for Race #2, then we will still fill the 5 Race #1 slots.

So if there are 7 racers with a lap by the deadline, and the fastest 5 all choose Race #1, then the other two racer's laps will then be transferred for qualifying for the second race.

NEW Balance of Performance!
PLEASE use these values for your cars for the race.
The values in grey have been changed.
I have also updated the chart in post #5 (here)

BoP New.png

Hi everyone,

There's a good chance I won't be able to race in Race #2 on February 25th after all. An instructing opportunity came up and as much as I love sim racing I gotta pay the bills sometimes too. :lol: I'm definitely instructing on the 24th, with a possibility of the 25th. So the fair thing to do is make my spot available for someone else.

Have fun in Race 1 tomorrow!

Hi everyone,

There's a good chance I won't be able to race in Race #2 on February 25th after all. An instructing opportunity came up and as much as I love sim racing I gotta pay the bills sometimes too. :lol: I'm definitely instructing on the 24th, with a possibility of the 25th. So the fair thing to do is make my spot available for someone else.

Have fun in Race 1 tomorrow!
Whats your psn id

Thanks for allowing me to join last minute. I haven't played in a month or so and didn't realize this was a 50 lap race with wear/fuel etc so I was woefully unprepared :lol: All the excuses but all my fault. So my goal was just to try and be consistent and clean which I'm pretty happy with my result. No spins or penalties over the 50 laps and stayed in the 1:20 lap time area.

Lots of fun and well organized. Great driving with my fellow racers. Excellent work @mrnascar242424 and I look forward to future events.

That was great to watch, felt like a proper race. Oscaro had his strategy on point, while Snow was a bit unprepared strategy-wise. Looking forward to race 2.

Latest Posts

Back