Race Against GT Academy Graduates!

Amazing race @mrnascar242424. Nobody dropped the race, good fights, well done everyone especially @mrnascar242424 for organising everything.

I made some mistakes during the race, spun on second lap and fall down to last. Changed strategy and still managed to get a top 5 finish. Not bad.
So much excitment and high standard racing last night!
Great to race with you from the start till the end with clean tailgating/overtaking!
Well done mate! Definitely wanna race with you guys again in the future.

NEW BoP:
Please use these values from now on. This will be the final adjustment, unless Polyphony changes some physics.
BoP Newest.png

Race #2 Qualifying Information:
The rules for qualifying for Race #2 will be the same as before (rules found here). Please use the newest BoP values (found here).

To those who have already competed in Race #1, but are not currently locked in to Race #2, you still have the opportunity to race. You just need to make a brand new qualifying effort following the same rules as before (please use new BoP values). The fastest of those racers will get the Race #1 Qualifier spot.

I've done a new time today, and edited my original post replacing the old time with the new one, as well as replacing the old video with a new recorded time.

Last edited:
Back