• Thread starter Docks
  • 76 comments

Race Car or Road Car ( Fully modded )

• Race Car with all the mods!

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Road Car with all the mods!

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
theres Gt-one, R390, GT40 that all come in race car and road car versions. When fully moded which have the power power, and the best handling, overall what would be better? A fully modded race car or a fully modded road car? I know in gran turismo 2 the road cars were much faster cars when modded then the race cars.

That's because in GT2 you could add race bodies (reducing weight and adding adjustable wings) to road cars, becoming race cars (given away by the [R] next to their names). You cannot do that in GT3. The race cars always rule the roost.

i really like road cars in gt the race cars are always faster and lighter but in real life im in to racing on the streets so i like highly tuned road cars like supras skylines s15 240sx 350z cars like that

I would keep that quiet around here if I were you. Folks here don't take too kindly to the danger of being creamed by some teenage idiots flying down public roads and speeds far beyond what they can handle.

I'm lucky I'm far away from Florida. We also have loads of a$$h0l3z in France but not that much.

Originally posted by DRIFTER rx-7
just tell people to look before they cross the street
we usualy keep it under control anyway

Well, we tell people to stick to the posted speed limits, but that doesn't seem to work.

Streetracer = Arsehole.

Don't even start. And don't discuss street racing on these boards.

if you have a tricked out mr2 like i got you got to race it your just mad cause your cars not worth racing probly a grimmlen or somthing

Tell me more about this "tricked out MR2" (SW20 im assuming?).

BTW Im more into road cars.

i am running greddy T-67 turbo, HKS blow off valve and exhaust; JE pistons, stuff like that give me youre address and ill email you some pictures.

13.9 @ 102.3 1/4 mile:D

by the way duke i dont race on the street only whene someone challenges me other wise i go to the strip :irked:
and there only been one street racing accident aruond here, but that was two drunk teenage idiots who raced and then slamed a drunk man who was speeding and ran a red light.

by the way duke i dont race on the street only whene someone challenges me other wise i go to the strip :irked:
How do you explain this, then? Or did you forget you posted it trying to be cool?
in real life im in to racing on the streets
Let's just hope that you don't kill anybody, shall we? I'll second Famine's statement about streetracers and assholes.

Read post number 6.

Guess what? You're a retard.

I quoted it, for pity's sake, and edited the quote. Do you think I didn't read it? Whatever.

i am not trying to deny racing, it just that i dont race that often
maybe once every month if that, no one on the streets around here can keep up with whatever kind of horsepower im running
(i still havent got on a dyno yet) so theres no point in racing until someone with a supra or somthong comes along,
and who the h**l you calling a retard pay more attention

by the way duke do you run things around here or something?

maybe once every month if that, no one on the streets around here can keep up with whatever kind of horsepower im running
(i still havent got on a dyno yet) so theres no point in racing until someone with a supra or somthong comes along,

Take it off the streets and onto the track, dumbass.

I'm calling YOU a retard.

A summary:

i really like road cars in gt the race cars are always faster and lighter but in real life im in to racing on the streets so i like highly tuned road cars like supras skylines s15 240sx 350z cars like that

Precis: "I like to race on the streets"

Precis: "I like to race on the public roads. If any pedestrians who get killed, it's their own fault, and not us lawbreaking muppets."

if you have a tricked out mr2 like i got you got to race it your just mad cause your cars not worth racing probly a grimmlen or somthing

I only just worked out the meaning of this post, so poor is the grammar and spelling in it. We do not get the AMC "Gremlin" in the UK. My car IS not worth racing, because I like my car a lot. It's quick, shiny, red, has a V6 and isn't worth damaging because the owner thinks he's Takumi Fujiwara.

by the way duke i dont race on the street only whene someone challenges me other wise i go to the strip
and there only been one street racing accident aruond here, but that was two drunk teenage idiots who raced and then slamed a drunk man who was speeding and ran a red light.

Precis: "I don't race on the street. Unless someone asks me to race on the street."

i said im in to it, not that i do it all the time.

Precis: "I like to race on the street"

Precis: "I was trying to get out of it, but now I'll just say I don't do it all that often, so that's okay."

It's NOT okay. Mike Tyson only raped a couple of women, so that's fine? No - he's a rapist. You race on the public roads only occasionally? You're a street racer - and BOTH are illegal.

If you race on public roads, you are a retard. You race on public roads. You are a retard. Do keep up, there's a good chap.

neon_duke is a super-moderator. He runs things around here with some other people. And I suspect that before long one of them will be running you out of here. Retard.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Now don't hold back here Famine. I think you should come right out and call him what he really is... :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW: I don't think "retard" would be quite the right description. Something more akin to maybe "Sadam" or even Taowolf's description of "dumbass" would be more appropriate. Not that I am seriously offended anymore to the term "retard" but it is a word that has roots that draw pictures in peoples minds. I have a little sister who has Downs syndrome and she does know better than to endanger folks in the way this bonehead is advocating.

phattboy

why dos everyone hate street racers
you all act like you have never done it

you are the dumbasses

and famine what car do you have thats so great

WOW your n00b-ness just comes screaming out.... i pitty you.

Jeez all it takes around here is like around $45 (and proper in-car safety equipment for your class) and you can settle it legally:rolleyes:

At least, in a straight line...

where you at? i live in the middle of the florida panhandle and i now have a '01 Celica GTS that i'd like to put on the track. but there is no track where i live, i think i'd have to drive to GA or Jacksonville or Gainesville (yuk, gator country) to get onto a track.

Up until now, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt about "your" car. But after this statement, it's time for you to prove it:

Take a piece of paper, write "Hello GTPlanet" on it in big fat marker, open your hood, and take a picture with the piece of paper sitting somewhere visible. Then post it here, and we will believe you own the car. Until then...
See image below.

And why are we dumbasses? Because we don't want to get killed by idiots driving past their own ability on public streets?

Attachments

• whodaman.jpg
    whodaman.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 69
why dos everyone hate street racers
you all act like you have never done it

you are the dumbasses

and famine what car do you have thats so great

Many of us were young and stupid at one time. While I never particpated in street racing, driving fast for me was once the rule, not the exception. However, even when I was younger and dumb as a rock, I knew that speed was dangerous.

You, apparently, are not aware of how dangerous this activity is. I am not talking about those chuckleheads on the evening news that are talking about the "dangers of street racing", but the flat out fact that illegal street racing is lethal. To yourself and to innocent people.

The fact that you blithely post about street racing and act as if it is NOT dangerous and ILLEGAL makes you a ****ING MORON.

Get the picture?

Back