• Thread starter Docks
  • 76 comments

Race Car or Road Car ( Fully modded )

• Race Car with all the mods!

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Road Car with all the mods!

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters
well, compared to some of you *cough* i'm still young and dumb. but i like to drive fast, not ridiculous. But now that i own a car that was actually meant to be fast, i drive slower
1: I have 4 years of making payments until it's really mine.
2: Being under 25 i can't afford a ticket, my insurance for the GT-S on my mom's policy is still 190 a month!
3: I like speed but i'm not dumb enough to not be afraid.

Originally posted by DRIFTER rx-7
i am not trying to deny racing, it just that i dont race that often
maybe once every month if that, no one on the streets around here can keep up with whatever kind of horsepower im running
(i still havent got on a dyno yet) so theres no point in racing until someone with a supra or somthong comes along,
and who the h**l you calling a retard pay more attention

by the way duke do you run things around here or something?

OMG IT'S A SUPRA! BETTER OUT RUN HIM TO PROVE MY MANHOOD!

Supras are peices of **** anyway. Get a real car, not a rice rocket.

I really want to see your car. I'm just about willing to put money on a japanesse 4 banger.

Why does everyone hate street racers?
You all act like you have never done it.

You are the dumbasses.

And Famine, what car do you have that's so great?

The preceding text as be close-captioned, for legibility's sakes.

Why do people hate street racers? What a complex question.

The public road is for driving on - or riding, or even walking on. Regulations govern pedestrians too. Racing there, unless the road has been specifically closed off and a race is scheduled, is illegal. That is, it is against the law. People are there trying to engage in their daily business - going to the shops, dropping the kids off, going to gran's house - lawfully, and you are treating the road as if it's your personal playground. It isn't. There's an additional safety aspect to yourselves too - at a track there are run-off areas, retardation traps (how apt), crash barriers and marshals to pick up the pieces. On a public road there's only buildings, street furniture and people.

I hate streetracers as much as I hate rapists, murderers, child molestors, burglars and every other law-breaker - although unlike most of these others, there is a legal place to race your car. Go there. I ask you, if you are going to a place with the intent to commit one crime (street racing), and accidentally commit another (death by dangerous driving), how are you any better than a burglar who accidentally kills the person he's robbing?

But this is all a waste of time - none of it will enter your feeble mind. You believe that pedestrians behaving legally should get out of the way of you and your ilk racing illegally because you're an arsehole.

I didn't say my car was great. I said "My car IS not worth racing, because I like my car a lot. It's quick, shiny, red, has a V6 and isn't worth damaging because the owner thinks he's Takumi Fujiwara." - that is I like it, and don't wish to destroy it by being an arsehole like you. If you don't appreciate your own car this way, I'd suggest a nice course of self-reflection, geni-ass.

WSN - What's wrong with a Supra, precisely?

It's fun to watch smart people fight with stupid people. :D

Racing on puplic streets is stupid. If you do it, you are stupid. If you do it near my house, which happens a lot, I video tape you, get a shot of you license plate, get a shot of your face and then give the video tape to the San Bernardino County Sheriff Station down the street from me.

In the past, I would call them to report the drifting/racing but they would leave before the officers arrived. Seeing the movie F&F, I learned that one individual would monitor a police scanner. He would give the signal to split if he heard a call come in for racing around the area they were at. I got smart, and started to video tape the racing, making sure that all racers were on camera with the vital proof they were racing.

Thanks to my efforts, I have caused 4 people to lose their vehicle to unlawful racing. Here in SoCal, racing is a big problem. So the State Government have laws that allow police to confiscate and then sell all cars used in unlawful racing.

I hope someday I can capture you on tape acting like a complete jackass, Drifter rx-7. Becuase if there ever was a moron, who deserved his car to be taken away and sold by police, it's you.

Originally posted by Famine
The preceding text as be close-captioned, for legibility's sakes.

Why do people hate street racers? What a complex question.

The public road is for driving on - or riding, or even walking on. Regulations govern pedestrians too. Racing there, unless the road has been specifically closed off and a race is scheduled, is illegal. That is, it is against the law. People are there trying to engage in their daily business - going to the shops, dropping the kids off, going to gran's house - lawfully, and you are treating the road as if it's your personal playground. It isn't. There's an additional safety aspect to yourselves too - at a track there are run-off areas, retardation traps (how apt), crash barriers and marshals to pick up the pieces. On a public road there's only buildings, street furniture and people.

I hate streetracers as much as I hate rapists, murderers, child molestors, burglars and every other law-breaker - although unlike most of these others, there is a legal place to race your car. Go there. I ask you, if you are going to a place with the intent to commit one crime (street racing), and accidentally commit another (death by dangerous driving), how are you any better than a burglar who accidentally kills the person he's robbing?

But this is all a waste of time - none of it will enter your feeble mind. You believe that pedestrians behaving legally should get out of the way of you and your ilk racing illegally because you're an arsehole.

I didn't say my car was great. I said "My car IS not worth racing, because I like my car a lot. It's quick, shiny, red, has a V6 and isn't worth damaging because the owner thinks he's Takumi Fujiwara." - that is I like it, and don't wish to destroy it by being an arsehole like you. If you don't appreciate your own car this way, I'd suggest a nice course of self-reflection, geni-ass.

WSN - What's wrong with a Supra, precisely?

They're from Japan. :D :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

i think you guys talked er.. typed some sense in to me, i never realized how many people hate street racers,
and if you find a public track or something like that i will put my word on it i will stop racing illegaly.

sollid lifters i hope you burn in h**l for busting those racers

wsn your right my car is a four banger only a 400HP+ toyota MR2
my car will whoop any domestic four or six you can throw at me come down to aulburndale so i can whoop your a**
just for calling a supra s***

Turbos and nitrous don't replace engine displacement. Go get a real car. I could get a 6 cyl chevette to kick your ass. You would prob laugh at it when it came up to the line. There's only one thing I hate more than stupid street racers, and that's ricers.

i am running greddy T-67 turbo, HKS blow off valve and exhaust; JE pistons, stuff like that give me youre address and ill email you some pictures.

13.9 @ 102.3 1/4 mile:D

A SW20 (still asumming its a SW20) with a Greddy T-67 and your only doing 13.9 @ 102mph???

Even if you wheelspining heavly, your mph is too low. For a 400hp MR2 to get 13.9 @ 102 you would have to wheelspin hard and miss a gear.

400hp is alittle low if you've got a 3SGTE with a T-67, what boost you running? What engine management you got? What size Intercooler?

Why dont you post the pics up here or give a link?

Originally posted by West Side Ninja
Turbos and nitrous don't replace engine displacement. Go get a real car. I could get a 6 cyl chevette to kick your ass. You would prob laugh at it when it came up to the line. There's only one thing I hate more than stupid street racers, and that's ricers.

Tell me whats wrong with a Turbo MR2?, why isnt turbo charged cars real? Why are you being racist against them? V8's and other large capacity engines are great, but so are smaller turbo/super charged engines.

They're from Japan. :D :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

You hate ricers, but you are almost just as bad, in the opposite direction.

bad clutch and a leeky blow off valve.

damn you turboX damn you
turboX has the worse blow off valves ever.:mad: :mad: :mad:

next time it will probly get between 11.0 and 12.5.

i put the one from greddy back on. The only reason i had the turboX on there was because it made a louder pshhh noise
when the turbo spit,50 decibals pretty loud, I liked the looks on peoples face when they heard the pshhh

damn you turboX damn you

i put the one from greddy back on. The only reason i had the turboX on there was because it made a louder pshhh noise
when the turbo spit,50 decibals pretty loud, I liked the looks on peoples face when they heard the pshhh

In your other post you said you have a HKS bov? but now you say Greddy?

Is it a SW20 or not?

sorry about that neither the exaust or blow off valve are from HKS i dont know why i said that.

there both from Greddy! :embarrassed: :embarrassed:

cant put a HKS on Greddy intercooler piping anyway HKS
dont make any that fit. i wanted to though

IS IT A SW20???????

You can make anything fit, it doesnt take much work, what size Greddy intercooler and what type?

yes SW20

and its a three row intercooler i think its the one that came with the kit im not sure i got to go out side in the morning and check it, now i'm curios

and its exited through the greddy TI exhaust, to clear up any more confusion

You should post some pics. What engine management? Standard MR2 clutches are useless when the engines are modified. Bit of a pain in the arse to change though.

Originally posted by VIPERGTSR01
A SW20 (still asumming its a SW20) with a Greddy T-67 and your only doing 13.9 @ 102mph???

Even if you wheelspining heavly, your mph is too low. For a 400hp MR2 to get 13.9 @ 102 you would have to wheelspin hard and miss a gear.

400hp is alittle low if you've got a 3SGTE with a T-67, what boost you running? What engine management you got? What size Intercooler?

Why dont you post the pics up here or give a link?

It's funny because his 400 hp rice box is running the same time as my 18 year old straight 6 with no turbo, no supercharger, and no bottle.

Originally posted by VIPERGTSR01
You should post some pics.
I already told him to... but given the "confusion" between brands of parts he has "installed", I'm not counting on seeing one any time soon.
Originally posted by neon_duke
Up until now, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt about "your" car. But after this statement, it's time for you to prove it:

Take a piece of paper, write "Hello GTPlanet" on it in big fat marker, open your hood, and take a picture with the piece of paper sitting somewhere visible. Then post it here, and we will believe you own the car.

It's funny because his 400 hp rice box is running the same time as my 18 year old straight 6 with no turbo, no supercharger, and no bottle.

What do you drive? 13.8 @ 102 isnt slow but a MR2 with a T-67 is capable of 11's

Check pic.

Attachments

• attach4.jpg
    attach4.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 48
Thanx :)

You must make sure the file is below 100k, So just save it as jpeg or resize it or reduce the quality.
If it is somewhere on the net just give us a link or put the pics address in the image tags. This will post the images.

SW20, turbo'ed, 400hp : Should run flat 12's or better depending on how heavy your bolt-on parts are and what you did to save weight.

damn you turboX damn you

i already explained my bad time satorian and wsn

and making power on a four is better saves at least 90 pounds

and wsn how do you think japan feels about american cars

they probably call them fast food rockets or somthing
at least rice is better for you

v8s to damn heavy to much gas and to much vibration

This is the pic mailed to me.

DRIFTER rx- 7 failed to put up the requested sign.

Drifter, you stated you used a kit to upgrade your car as you couldn't remember individual components. Could you please name the kit, company and perhaps provide a link?

Or else name individual components, setup data (boost, spring rates, installation ratio, etc.), post dynosheets, etc.?

Attachments

• my car.jpg
    my car.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 30
Back