RACE Crayola Fantasy Series- Talladega Posted

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 942 comments
So, since Dan/Other-Purple-Chevy kinda said he wouldn't be following this series anymore, i was half-tempted to make a blue Compuware livery to go along with my Failvette without him knowing it, but then i either forgot, stopped caring, or was generally lazy. Or maybe all three.
My start was alright, especially considering i wasn't in the first-lap-crash but then near the end i kinda forgot i was supposed to be racing and dropped to 7th.

There is a theme for the instrumentals in this race, it'll make itself evident as more parts are recorded/edited/uploaded/posted

There's another series coming back. Hint hint. ;)

I finished on the top 20, that's not good...

@Sakura do you plan on having a custom paint scheme/pit crew for the races that allow it. If so I'll wait for yours, but if not I'll run Papyrus tonight and get the replay to @tbwhhs as soon as possible.

So since there seems to be a new person on the Chevy team, i decided i should write up a synopsys about the teams. ...Mainly Chevy because bias.
  • Chevrolet is known in the so-called "GTPlanet Fantasy Series" to supply about half, or more of the drivers with their cars. Leading to an abundance of Chevies on the track. Here, though, this isn't an issue, as there is an identical amount of cars between manufacturers. Also they must have forgotten about the driver list since it is still in the pre-new-driver state.
  • Jahgee is the boss of the Chevrolet team in this series. ...Also the organizer of this series, who, considering his number and the alternate livery car, might be a fan of Jeff Gordon. Was also formerly the only driver who had a car that could really be considered "yellow", as my mind considers the car that was formerly the other one that could be classified as such as "slightly dark gold"
  • Next up is some random git called "CSMDuty11" who is the driver of the purple Chevy that has the number of #156 on it. He claims that he is evil, but atleast a third of the drivers would probably say that this evilness seems to be exaggerated. He used to write the experiences he had on races. But stopped for some reason. His alternate livery car is rumored to think that it is actually a C5-R Corvette instead of a NASCAR Monte Carlo, to the extent of the livery being similar to one, Duty therefore dubbed it the "Failvette" in hopes that it would end up being slower or break down more often that others, but as of the time of me writing this, that doesn't seem to have worked. And the Failvette even has an American flag on its front and sides. ...Even though the driver is Russian, and also formerly seemed to claim he wouldn't get an alternate livery. If you can't tell yet, this guy ends up lying alot.
  • After a purple Chevy driver, is another purple Chevy driver. This time however, the driver has a much more sensible name of "Dan", and with the number 96 on his car. Unfortunately(Or fortunately, depending on who you ask), however, he has gotten a terminal sickness of "Completly-Lost-Intrest-In-This-Series-itus" and what is left of the driver is just a blank slate. But the other purple Chevy driver is aware of this, and uses the fact that both of them drive purple Chevies to claim that they are best friends. Naturally, nobody fell for it, but said other driver goes to extensive measures to make that lie look remotely plausible. To the point of buying an R&D lab to make a newer version of the Failvette. ...Of course, however, he formerly claimed that this was only an idea that he had, much like the Failvette that came before the newer model.
  • Doodle also had the same sickness as Dan. And just now did it make him pass away. However, he drove a light blue car, which there were alot of. Therefore, that Russian guy claims that his passing was a good thing. Jerk.
  • Gerarghini also drives a light blue car. But doesn't seem to have that little infection that the two drivers on the list before him do. He ended up reconfiguring his mind to ignore whatever thing the driver of the #156 Chevy says, since the latter ended up saying to him once that he should have called himself "Ramboghini" since it had a pun and was easier to remember.
  • Pezzarinho17 drives a slightly-darker-light-blue Chevy, making his light blue vehicle stand out from the other light blue vehicles by having a color that stands out less. His alternate livery car, according to an "infamously reliable source", is convinced it is a Lancia Stratos, unfortunately, unlike the Failvette, it actually crashed once in a race as of the time of me writing this.
  • There is also a Chevy driver called ScuderiaLucas, and admittedly, the writer of this post temporarily forgot that he exists. The driver of the 156 Chevy keeps telling him to deal with the "rival" in the only other orange car on the track, despite knowing full well that it is supposed to be a job for him and not ScuderiaLucas.
Huh? Oh, right, other teams.
  • The Ford team, in the first few races, had a driver, who also seemed to be the leader, with a car that seemed to be in the front positions for most of the race. However, something happened to said car, and now the races seem to be more fair. ...Or as fair as the Chevy drivers claim, atleast.
  • It is recommended for your health to not be near the white Dodge on the off-chance that it loses control. ...But this information was said by CSMDuty11 after one race, so...[citation needed]
  • Despite being another GM brand, Pontiacs are rivals. not friends.
  • As far as i am concerned, Toyota only ended up in this because of a freak time travel accident. That's all i know of the incident though.
Oh wait, there's the Citation! ...In a barely recognizable shape.

Last edited:
Hmm, Papyrus seems to have broken itself. Whenever a caution comes out, the entire field attempts to pit, and half get stuck on pit road permanently, I can't seem to fix it. Most likely going to have to switch tracks

Hmm, Papyrus seems to have broken itself. Whenever a caution comes out, the entire field attempts to pit, and half get stuck on pit road permanently, I can't seem to fix it. Most likely going to have to switch tracks
No cautions? Because an unwise man once said: "Nah man 🤬 that 🤬"

Wouldn't it be possibly surface grip with whatever the surface the pit stalls are?

Wouldn't it be possibly surface grip with whatever the surface the pit stalls are?
I don't imagine it would be that, as the track was made by the game developers. Unless Jahgee has a newer version of the track?

My guess is something with the papyai.ini is not settling well with the vanilla track?

I think everyone, specifically @nascarfan1400, will love this new track. Instead of the pack racing 3 wide road course we would have gotten with Papyrus (Which if desired I can do at the end of the season as an exhibition for race winners and user created paint scheme drivers only), now we will have a short track that drives like a dirt track and restarts can get 5 wide comfortably :lol:

I think everyone, specifically @nascarfan1400, will love this new track. Instead of the pack racing 3 wide road course we would have gotten with Papyrus (Which if desired I can do at the end of the season as an exhibition for race winners and user created paint scheme drivers only), now we will have a short track that drives like a dirt track and restarts can get 5 wide comfortably :lol:
OH MY GOD YOU RAN IT AT TAYLOR SWIFT SUPERDROME DIDN'T YOU?!!

OH MY GOD YOU RAN IT AT TAYLOR SWIFT SUPERDROME DIDN'T YOU?!!
giphy.gif

Back