RACE Crayola Fantasy Series- Talladega Posted

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 942 comments
Just had a great idea for one of the backmarkers, they'll all be humorous joke entries (As of now, there would be 2 teams with all 5 slots filled and 4 stuck with a backmarker)

Just had a great idea for one of the backmarkers, they'll all be humorous joke entries (As of now, there would be 2 teams with all 5 slots filled and 4 stuck with a backmarker)

Isn't that what Morten did for the GTR2 series? Copyright infrigement! :lol:

Jokes aside, that's probably the best course of action is to do that in case we don't get a full grid.

Isn't that what Morten did for the GTR2 series? Copyright infrigement! :lol:

Jokes aside, that's probably the best course of action is to do that in case we don't get a full grid.
If we make it to 30, 36 or 42 entries, there won't be any backmarkers, otherwise teams get stuck with the worst possible cars and thus would make it in their best interest to find people to sign up, it's foolproof :lol:

If we make it to 30, 36 or 42 entries, there won't be any backmarkers, otherwise teams get stuck with the worst possible cars and thus would make it in their best interest to find people to sign up, it's foolproof :lol:

Well, it all depends on how much interest can you gather for this series... Not being the mean guy or anything, but we do need to see if there are people willing to race for teams and such. Or if we can get at least 30 cars for that matter.

I've lowered the cap of participants before we start to 30, I'll raise it afterwards if those slots get filled up but there are interested people in joining the season

If I have an issue with DNQ's, would my car be immune and everyone else, being ok with them, would not? :P

I am ok with them, as it so happens though!

@nascarfan1400 If you can't get it to work, I can manually input your response if you post it here. The list of manufacturers is Chevy, Dodge, Ford, Mercury, Pontiac, Toyota

What would the interest be in doing a round similar to last season at Piggz Stadium where instead of the paint scheme that I (Or this year @RACECAR) designs for you using your own colors, it would be free reign on designing a car. I'm open to it if you want to

Last edited:
What would the interest be in doing a round similar to last season at Piggz Stadium where instead of the paint scheme that I (Or this year @RACECAR) designs for you using your own colors, it would be free reign on designing a car. I'm open to it if you want to
I wouldn't mind any bit at all.

Back