RACE Crayola Fantasy Series- Talladega Posted

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 942 comments
Points I need, given they be could.

Master Yoda/10 :lol: Oh, and plonk those in Glen, lest my chances of getting a good finish disappear or something...

Edit: Didn't read the whole thing properly, guess I wasn't quite awoke when I wrote that... Corrected.

Last edited:
Gonna make this post without tagging anyone, if you see it, like this post and then post whether you want your car to receive double points at Darlington, Martinsville or Watkins Glen

Trying to reward those that check the thread without me tagging them
I'll gamble for DP at Darlington.

Last edited:
Gonna make this post without tagging anyone, if you see it, like this post and then post whether you want your car to receive double points at Darlington, Martinsville or Watkins Glen

'Ey, come on, That's an easy task for an easy point bonus! :lol:
Martinsville sounds good, though.

Starting with round 13, I began using a differen

I choose Darlington, I think it is my best chance for a win of the three.

I'm gonna pull a Jahgee here and say double points at whatever track my stats favor. :lol:

@Jahgee round 12 watched now...do I even want to bother with 13? As far as I can tell since Texas my team has taken a swan dive head first into the Grand Canyon.

@Jahgee round 12 watched now...do I even want to bother with 13? As far as I can tell since Texas my team has taken a swan dive head first into the Grand Canyon.
You have 2 top 2 finishes between the round that has been released and Talladega, but aside from that you are in a huge slump ATM

Best keep me away from the driver then. I'd "hate" to turn him into chili meat.
You seem to be making a comeback, so far early through Atlanta though, holding down a solid Top 10 10 laps into the 81 lap race

@tbwhhs @Angel @nascarfan1400

Helpful hint if you're looking for a specific weather for your B-Spec Series race. In the track.ini, under the [ weather ] section, the track_cloud_prob sets clouds. A value of 0 locks it to Cloudy where as a value of 1 locks it to Sunny. You may already be aware of this but if not here you go :lol:
Or you can set the weather, temperature, and wind in the setup menu for each race.

Or you can set the weather, temperature, and wind in the setup menu for each race.
Then you don't have varying temperatures/wind speeds/wind directions. Also, if you have a track that relying on having the temperature being -100 or so to allow for higher top speeds, custom weather won't work.

Then you don't have varying temperatures/wind speeds/wind directions. Also, if you have a track that relying on having the temperature being -100 or so to allow for higher top speeds, custom weather won't work.
Good thing none of the tracks I use have that.

@tbwhhs @Angel @nascarfan1400

Helpful hint if you're looking for a specific weather for your B-Spec Series race. In the track.ini, under the [ weather ] section, the track_cloud_prob sets clouds. A value of 0 locks it to Cloudy where as a value of 1 locks it to Sunny. You may already be aware of this but if not here you go :lol:
Rumor has it, Some tracks also have a fog setting so you can make visibility garbagé.

Watched it, music was one of the better tracks, but once pit stops happened that was pretty much it. Well done @smufybug , not sure what my finish entails but finishing the mid-season race mid-pack must mean something...maybe that I only finish 5 races here on out.

Back