[RACE] - ENDED GTPlanet Fantasy Draft Stock Car Racing Championship

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 662 comments
8 Will Go Home, 34 Move On
Who will win the Inaugural Round of the GTPlanet Fantasy Stock Car Racing Championship?
XifHt9H.jpg

When I read Daytona Beach, I thought it would be at Daytona... not literally the beach. Sand wasn't in the Job Description. :lol:
Daytona's later in the year :lol:

Was going to be a lap 5 update, but the game crashed :mad:

So no in race updates :lol:

So there's B-Main and A-Main, and then Heat Alpha and Beta. Whoever does good in the Heats(top 8), make it to A-Main automatically. Those who don't, move on to B-Main. Only 26/34 of the drivers in B-Main move on to A-Main, which consists of 34/42 drivers.

Do I have it correct?

So there's B-Main and A-Main, and then Heat Alpha and Beta. Whoever does good in the Heats(top 8), make it to A-Main automatically. Those who don't, move on to B-Main. Only 34/42 of the drivers in B-Main move on to A-Main, which consists of 42/50 drivers.

Do I have it correct?

Fixed the numbers for you, but right idea

LCQ/B-Main Results
iMoNRCy.jpg

F0q5OVV.jpg

7zQW4ad.jpg

Obviously something major must have occurred with Will for him to be the last one running, four laps down, in a 23 lap affair.

Pre A-Main Matters to deal with: Points for those not in the A-Main will be determined by their B-Main finished. That being said, the following user cars have earned points as of right now
Remember, spending these points deducts them from your cars points, which will be used to determine if you make the Playoffs or not. Also remember, these points are only for the car listed, they do not carry over to your other car.

Well, I missed a lot already, blame different time tables between Europe and 'Murica. Guess Barbosa isn't as good on the Daytona beach as he is on actual Daytona, but he managed to get it done regardless.

Also, regarding race updates, I'd go for information every 5 laps, also counting major incidents if they happen.

A-Main Results
Ended up doing 10 lap intervals for the updates
iigmcSf.jpg
9vAFJTS.jpg
CqXpJln.jpg
5RKleDo.jpg
WrHdXdG.jpg
JDiKXPq.jpg
qZX1kwe.jpg
QkF3Q6D.jpg
cVrmvfI.jpg
KlZKOhQ.jpg
I will post points and stuff come Tuesday, DO NOT DO ANY UPGRADES TO YOUR PIT CREW WITH EARNED POINTS FROM HERE UNLESS YOU DIDN'T MAKE THE A-MAIN. I WILL ANNOUNCE WHEN THOSE ARE AVAILABLE (PROBABLY WILL BE OPEN TUESDAY)

Back