[RACE] - ENDED GTPlanet Fantasy Draft Stock Car Racing Championship

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 662 comments
Remember, spending these points deducts them from your cars points, which will be used to determine if you make the Playoffs or not. Also remember, these points are only for the car listed, they do not carry over to your other car.

Sorry I'm a little confused. Does this mean it may be advantageous to not spend the points?

Sorry I'm a little confused. Does this mean it may be advantageous to not spend the points?
That's up to you, if you feel confident in getting a win in that car, then by all means spend the points

Silly you, I read the update already. :P And well, not bad for me first race. Turns out my last pick will become my finest too, a solid perfomance, too bad about just missing a podium finish. Are you going to post any pictures of race action, I wonder?
Didn't take any, as taking screenshots will freeze the game slightly, which has caused it to crash in the past. Better safe than sorry :lol:

Didn't take any, as taking screenshots will freeze the game slightly, which has caused it to crash in the past. Better safe than sorry :lol:

Oh well, it was worth asking. :lol: Pity that, I wanted to see some pictures of my car in action, just to see how it looks. But it's probably better not to risk it, eh?

What happened to Mike? :(
Pit cycles in this game screwed some drivers, you had to pit with the pack, even if they were pitting at a less than ideal time, otherwise you'd lose the draft and be around 5-10 MPH slower down the straights

That's up to you, if you feel confident in getting a win in that car, then by all means spend the points

Could you by chance post my pit crew's current ratings? I don't remember what I had them at. Perhaps it would be useful to post them in the OP?

Could you by chance post my pit crew's current ratings? I don't remember what I had them at. Perhaps it would be useful to post them in the OP?
33 Pit Crew:
Pit Crew Consistency 6 7
Pit Crew Speed 6 7
Pit Crew Strategy 8 9

66 Pit Crew:
Pit Crew Consistency 5 5
Pit Crew Speed 3 3
Pit Crew Strategy 12 15

I will make an announcement for when I'm ready for you to upgrade your pit crews. Here are your point totals so you can plan accordingly. If you try and purchase an upgrade before I say ready, I will clear your points

3 Pit Crew
Pit Crew Consistency 0 2
Pit Crew Speed 0 2
Pit Crew Strategy 0 1
23 Pit Crew
Pit Crew Consistency 0 2
Pit Crew Speed 0 2
Pit Crew Strategy 0 1

Perhaps, if I may suggest this, wouldn't it be better to create a whole post dedicated to current pit ratings for all teams? It'd spare you the work of going back and forth to check... Just my 5 cents.

Perhaps, if I may suggest this, wouldn't it be better to create a whole post dedicated to current pit ratings for all teams? It'd spare you the work of going back and forth to check... Just my 5 cents.
Each owner has their own spreadsheet, updating one post would be harder than just copy-pasting it from the spreadsheet whenever anyone asked for their pit ratings.

When I announce pit crew upgrades are open, I will also start allowing driver picks. I would like everyone to pick their 2 drivers for both Hockenheim and Brands Hatch by Thursday night; but Saturday night is the hard limit before I make your picks for you. Make sure you label which round is which if they end up different.

When I announce pit crew upgrades are open, I will also start allowing driver picks. I would like everyone to pick their 2 drivers for both Hockenheim and Brands Hatch by Thursday night; but Saturday night is the hard limit before I make your picks for you. Make sure you label which round is which if they end up different.

Is free agency/trading open yet?

The following things are now open
  • Pit Crew Upgrades
  • Round 2 Driver Selection (Due 11:59 PM Eastern Saturday)
  • Free Agency & Trading amongst people
As for myself, I will be keeping the drivers I currently have now.

The following things are now open
  • Pit Crew Upgrades
  • Round 2 Driver Selection (Due 11:59 PM Eastern Saturday)
  • Free Agency & Trading amongst people
As for myself, I will be keeping the drivers I currently have now.

Ok, I'll request both my pit crew's current ratings now, if you please.

Also, I'll keep my drivers for now, Monteiro has not yet raced and I want to check his performance.

Back