[RACE] - ENDED GTPlanet Fantasy Draft Stock Car Racing Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 662 comments
  • 32,791 views
Oh, that's disapointing. :(

Well, at least you're working on a new one, so those news are good at least.
Yeah, realized that the spreadsheet detailing all the necessary info got corrupted somehow, so I can't go on without restarting. I've had a new idea for a more simple and hopefully more enjoyable series that follows the same premise kind of.
 
Post+It+Note+Sod+IT.jpg


Should we hold on to what we've got?
 
Yeah, realized that the spreadsheet detailing all the necessary info got corrupted somehow, so I can't go on without restarting. I've had a new idea for a more simple and hopefully more enjoyable series that follows the same premise kind of.

Ah, so you're simplifying the process? Interesting, wonder what will be done for that purpose. Hopefully you won't be stricken by bad luck again...
 
Post+It+Note+Sod+IT.jpg


Should we hold on to what we've got?
Nothing graphically, but use the info you've gathered from the one race and the test to make a more educated pick. The new series will use the same rating system
Ah, so you're simplifying the process? Interesting, wonder what will be done for that purpose. Hopefully you won't be stricken by bad luck again...
One can hope
 
I will announce the following things now
  • 4 cars, all American
  • Less series to pick drivers from
  • Picks will encompass 5 years of one drivers career
  • I will be painting everyone's cars
  • I will make an effort to make a couple of videos per race, though nothing's guaranteed
 
I did it three times. If you'd like me to do it more than that please let me know.
 
I did it three times. If you'd like me to do it more than that please let me know.
That should be fine, I just had to make sure it could handle different series and amounts of years.
 
Seems to navigate well.
That was my goal, I wanted to avoid letting people pick things like 1949 Truck Series results, since they don't exist
 
I'll give it a shot. I'm going to fill it out at about 2:30 my time though. Since I have school in about 30 minutes.
 
Last edited:
Form submitted.
 
Alright, that should be good. Here's my response/advice for signing up when the real form goes live (It's exactly the same, but with a better name
  • Do research before you pick
  • Have a couple of numbers ready, you may not get your first choice.

Form submitted.
View attachment 304664

As Nas is already running the Nascar Sprint Series, then I think that we should have an Craftsman Series.
I'd say this series is closest to the Busch Series
 
I'd say this series is closest to the Busch Series
I agree with both you,& Harsk. I think this is like the Busch series. But we do need a Truck series to complete the trifecta.
 
Whoops, there's one question that I'll be adding on, should be fine though. Preview video should be coming either tonight or tomorrow
 

You'll be able to play it once it's done processing


Interesting, so one livery for all cars, Dodge and Chevy as brands? Not bad, although I must also agree with @swiftsmith and @Harsk100 with the "pickup truck" idea. It would be cool to have a Fantasy Truck Series, since no one has done that yet here...
 
Alright, that should be good. Here's my response/advice for signing up when the real form goes live (It's exactly the same, but with a better name
  • Do research before you pick
  • Have a couple of numbers ready, you may not get your first choice.


I'd say this series is closest to the Busch Series
Alright Jahgee.


Interesting, so one livery for all cars, Dodge and Chevy as brands? Not bad, although I must also agree with @swiftsmith and @Harsk100 with the "pickup truck" idea. It would be cool to have a Fantasy Truck Series, since no one has done that yet here...
Niku, I agree with you. It would be cool to have an Fantasy Truck Series, too! 👍
 
Interesting, so one livery for all cars, Dodge and Chevy as brands? Not bad, although I must also agree with @swiftsmith and @Harsk100 with the "pickup truck" idea. It would be cool to have a Fantasy Truck Series, since no one has done that yet here...
There's 4 manufacturers
 
Back