[RACE] - ENDED GTPlanet Fantasy Draft Stock Car Racing Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 662 comments
  • 32,790 views
Race #2 Drivers:

#64 - James Hunt
#71 - Darrell Waltrip

EDIT: Pit Crew Ratings:

#64

Pit Crew Speed (Max) - (18) + 5 = 23
Pit Crew Speed (Min) - (18) + 5 = 23

Pit Crew Consistency (Max) - (0) + 6 = 6
Pit Crew Consistency (Min) - (0)

Pit Crew Strategy (Max) - (0)
Pit Crew Strategy (Min) - (0)

Remaining points - 10

#71

Pit Crew Speed (Max) - (18) + 15 = 33
Pit Crew Speed (Min) - (18) + 2 = 20

Pit Crew Consistency (Max) - (0) + 7 = 7
Pit Crew Consistency (Min) - (0)

Pit Crew Strategy (Max) - (0) + 4 = 4
Pit Crew Strategy (Min) - (0)

Remaining points - 22
 
Last edited:
Can I request my pit crew stats real quick?
6 Pit Crew
Pit Crew Consistency 7 8
Pit Crew Speed 7 7
Pit Crew Strategy 7 7
9 Pit Crew
Pit Crew Consistency 7 8
Pit Crew Speed 7 7
Pit Crew Strategy 7 7
 
May I see my team ratings?
8 Pit Crew
Pit Crew Consistency 3 3
Pit Crew Speed 3 3
Pit Crew Strategy 3 4
28 Pit Crew
Pit Crew Consistency 3 3
Pit Crew Speed 3 3
Pit Crew Strategy 3 4
 
8 Pit Crew
Pit Crew Consistency 5 5
Pit Crew Speed 5 5
Pit Crew Strategy 5 5
28 Pit Crew
Pit Crew Consistency 1 1
Pit Crew Speed 1 1
Pit Crew Strategy 2 2

For round 2 I'll stick with my current drivers.
 
Can I get my pit rantings?
19 Pit Crew
Pit Crew Consistency 5 10
Pit Crew Speed 5 10
Pit Crew Strategy 5 10
96 Pit Crew
Pit Crew Consistency 5 10
Pit Crew Speed 5 10
Pit Crew Strategy 5 10
@Jahgee1124 can I request my Pit Crew ratings, please?
12 Pit Crew
Pit Crew Consistency 5 6
Pit Crew Speed 5 6
Pit Crew Strategy 0 0
48 Pit Crew
Pit Crew Consistency 5 6
Pit Crew Speed 5 6
Pit Crew Strategy 0 0
 
#12 Pit Crew
Pit Crew Consistency 5 7
Pit Crew Speed 5 6
Pit Crew Strategy 0 0

#48 Pit Crew
Pit Crew Consistency 11 13
Pit Crew Speed 5 7
Pit Crew Strategy 6 8

Drivers will stay the same as Round 1. (Jenson Button in the #12, Jimmie Johnson in the #48)
 
Sorry about double post. I'd like to drop Scott Pruett,& add Chase Elliott (2014 NASCAR Nationwide Series). Also I'll drop Niki Lauda,& Bill Elliott (1988 NASCAR Winston Cup Series)
 
Hey @Jahgee1124

With you giving up the Cool Wall to run this, and with as many variables as there are, have you thought about using Convos for some of this stuff?
 
19 Pit Crew
Pit Crew Consistency 5 10
Pit Crew Speed 5 10
Pit Crew Strategy 5 10
96 Pit Crew
Pit Crew Consistency 5 10
Pit Crew Speed 5 10
Pit Crew Strategy 5 10
Ok
 


Wow, you weren't kidding when you said your internet could lag... :boggled:

But hey, thanks. You didn't have to, but you did anyway. It was good to get just a small taste of the racing in this championship. :)👍
 
I don't have my car preview yet. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Could someone preview my car in this championship here, please?
 
*says he'll do it tomorrow, waits forever to do it*

Mind if I get my pit crew ratings @Jahgee1124
 
The 🤬 is everyone? RISE AND SHINE 🤬🤬!

Zn-k67xGT2H5HQhBtgAXLJeKQGofXdGjK0FChPrwXfsGNyJO0gI3o1mJfbxmqKeEzBQG=w300


Jahgee, where are we with this?
 
Last edited:
The 🤬 is everyone? RISE AND SHINE 🤬🤬!

Zn-k67xGT2H5HQhBtgAXLJeKQGofXdGjK0FChPrwXfsGNyJO0gI3o1mJfbxmqKeEzBQG=w300


@Jahgee, where are we with this?

Uh!? What... Oh sh:censored:, the time! Where the heck is Jah? :crazy:

Oh right, @Jahgee1124's is probably creating new "wat" memes to scare the living Jesus out of us. Or something like that... :lol:
 
This is on a short hiatus until February
 
This is on a short hiatus until February

Ok, that explains it, but you could've warned us earlier, just pointing it out (not being a jerk here, mind you). Nevertheless, why is it on hiatus?
 
Ok, that explains it, but you could've warned us earlier, just pointing it out (not being a jerk here, mind you). Nevertheless, why is it on hiatus?
Midterms in school, they all come this week. I had planned on doing Silverstone and Hockenheimring before them, but I just never got around to it.
 
Midterms in school, they all come this week. I had planned on doing Silverstone and Hockenheimring before them, but I just never got around to it.

Fair enough, get those done well (I know what's it like, I had plenty of tests lately), and then get back into this. Good luck for the Midterms, man. :)👍
 
Guys, this is going to get shelved. A new series based off of the whole "Picking real drivers to run your cars" will be coming out next either Friday or Sunday
 
Guys, this is going to get shelved. A new series based off of the whole "Picking real drivers to run your cars" will be coming out next either Friday or Sunday

Oh, that's disapointing. :(

Well, at least you're working on a new one, so those news are good at least.
 
Back