[RACE] - ENDED GTPlanet Fantasy Draft Stock Car Racing Championship

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 662 comments
Ok. Could someone put all blank templates of every single car from championship here, please? Is because they're in PSD and cannot open. I would like to see the templates in picture.

Ok. Could someone put all blank templates of every single car from championship here, please? Is because they're in PSD and cannot open. I would like to see the templates in picture.
-Download GIMP (It has no malware, just make sure you're downloading it from the official page)
-Convert file from .psd to .xcf (Just change the .psd to .xcf in the file name)
-Execute GIMP, once installed
-
-Do everything you want in the bottom layer, it is called "Base".

I thought the Alfa and the TVR would be the worst cars? You know, because one is prone to breakdowns and the other could catch fire because of its glue?

I'll show myself the exit door now.
*Insert GM recall joke*

I'll be honest, the stereotypes about each manufacturer did have an effect on which category each car recieved it's buffs and nerfs in. However, each car did receive only 1 A, 1 B, 1 D & 1 F, after the start of the season, I'll reveal which car got what in each rating.

What did Honda say to GM?

I don't recall.

What did GM's new CEO say when she took over?

"You could say it's my (re)calling."

I'll be honest, the stereotypes about each manufacturer did have an effect on which category each car recieved it's buffs and nerfs in. However, each car did receive only 1 A, 1 B, 1 D & 1 F, after the start of the season, I'll reveal which car got what in each rating.

Ooh, real-life implications. So could we say a Nissan would have great grip in exchange for a lower top speed, for example? Nevertheless, this will add more mystery and variety to the championship.

Ooh, real-life implications. So could we say a Nissan would have great grip in exchange for a lower top speed, for example? Nevertheless, this will add more mystery and variety to the championship.
That's what I was going for when I made the ratings

Back