[RACE] - ENDED GTPlanet Fantasy Draft Stock Car Racing Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 662 comments
  • 32,785 views
Is my request too complicated?
Not your request, but my request. :(

By the way, I needed the white and red scheme for my Mitsubishi.

Can I change car during the season?
 
Not your request, but my request. :(

By the way, I needed the white and red scheme for my Mitsubishi.

Can I change car during the season?
Sure, as long as you give me the scheme before the round before the round you want it to race in (As in if you want it in race 10, you send it to me by race 9)
 
Sure, as long as you give me the scheme before the round before the round you want it to race in (As in if you want it in race 10, you send it to me by race 9)
But there will be an manufacturer's title, right?
 
It depends, how close to the actual car do you want it?
As close as you can get. But I'm not demanding perfection so do the best you can.
 
But there will be an manufacturer's title, right?
Not unless an equal amount of contestants sign up for each manufacturer, otherwise it wouldn't be fair
 
Ok. Could someone put all blank templates of every single car from championship here, please? Is because they're in PSD and cannot open. I would like to see the templates in picture.
 
Didn't certain cars have certain advantages or was that scrapped?
 
Ok. Could someone put all blank templates of every single car from championship here, please? Is because they're in PSD and cannot open. I would like to see the templates in picture.
-Download GIMP (It has no malware, just make sure you're downloading it from the official page)
-Convert file from .psd to .xcf (Just change the .psd to .xcf in the file name)
-Execute GIMP, once installed
-
-Do everything you want in the bottom layer, it is called "Base".
 
Didn't certain cars have certain advantages or was that scrapped?
They do, the difference between a cars A rating and a cars F rating is 15 points, every car received an A, a B, a D & a F
 
Everytime I open in a base, it has a watermark in it :(
 
What contigs? The wings and spoilers?
There should be a layer called Contigs, once you delete that all the extra logos around the front wheels get deleted
 
Actually, they're that area of the car that is full of small sponsor logos. Which is over the front wheels.

Never mind, tree'd by Jahgee.
So, I have to delete the logos which are over the front wheels, right?
 
You need to remove the layer that says "credits" on the file.

Also, @Jahgee1124, how will we know the advantages and disadvantages of our cars? Or is that something that we aren't meant to know?

Watch the Mazder be the worst car.

*enter more complaining from Samurai*
 
Watch the Mazder be the worst car.

*enter more complaining from Samurai*

I thought the Alfa and the TVR would be the worst cars? You know, because one is prone to breakdowns and the other could catch fire because of its glue?

I'll show myself the exit door now.
 
I thought the Alfa and the TVR would be the worst cars? You know, because one is prone to breakdowns and the other could catch fire because of its glue?

I'll show myself the exit door now.
*Insert GM recall joke*
 
I'll be honest, the stereotypes about each manufacturer did have an effect on which category each car recieved it's buffs and nerfs in. However, each car did receive only 1 A, 1 B, 1 D & 1 F, after the start of the season, I'll reveal which car got what in each rating.
 
What did Honda say to GM?

I don't recall.

What did GM's new CEO say when she took over?

"You could say it's my (re)calling."

I'll be honest, the stereotypes about each manufacturer did have an effect on which category each car recieved it's buffs and nerfs in. However, each car did receive only 1 A, 1 B, 1 D & 1 F, after the start of the season, I'll reveal which car got what in each rating.

Ooh, real-life implications. So could we say a Nissan would have great grip in exchange for a lower top speed, for example? Nevertheless, this will add more mystery and variety to the championship.
 
Ooh, real-life implications. So could we say a Nissan would have great grip in exchange for a lower top speed, for example? Nevertheless, this will add more mystery and variety to the championship.
That's what I was going for when I made the ratings
 
Back