[RACE] - ENDED GTPlanet Fantasy Draft Stock Car Racing Championship

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 662 comments
  • 32,788 views
I'm here now, and to be frank there are three cars that look half-decent bare, the Audi, the Toyota, and the Prelude. Let's do this thing!

Team Manufacturer: Honda
Team Numbers: #79 and #85
Team Drivers: 1992 NASCAR Winston Cup Champion Alan Kulwicki, 2005 F1 Runner-Up Kimi Raikkonen, 2014 IZOD Indycar Champion Will Power.
Who's Painting Your Cars: I am.

Also, it may be a bit before I can post a car.
That's fine, you're eligible to PM me a track on the schedule that you'd like to have a test session for your drivers at. Just give me like 10 minutes to calculate your ratings.
 
Team Manufacturer: Chevrolet
Team Numbers: #64 & #77
Team Drivers:
  • 1976 Formula 1 James Hunt
  • 1981 NASCAR Winston Cup Series Darrell Waltrip
  • 1995 NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series Mike Skinner
Who's Painting Your Cars: @Jahgee1124 (please?) - Yellow w/ double red, single white stripes (black outline).
 
That's fine, you're eligible to PM me a track on the schedule that you'd like to have a test session for your drivers at. Just give me like 10 minutes to calculate your ratings.

PM coming shortly.

Also, I hae access to good internet ATM, I'll be downloading all the bases so I can do schemes. Also, I get my new dish Saturday, meaning should nothing stupid occur, I'll be back en communicado regularly.
 
Team Manufacturer: Chevrolet
Team Numbers: #64 & #77
Team Drivers:
  • 1976 Formula 1 James Hunt
  • 1981 NASCAR Winston Cup Series Darrell Waltrip
  • 1995 NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series Mike Skinner
Who's Painting Your Cars: @Jahgee1124 (please?) - Yellow w/ double red, single white stripes (black outline).
I haven't accepted your entry yet because I'm afk, but you're in. PM your requested test track please
 
Paint schemes...will 1024 be used or will it be stretched to 2048?
 
For my drivers, swap out Mike Skinner for 1965 NASCAR Grand National Series Ned Jarrett. Thanks. 👍
 
  • Mid-Ohio
    Richard Petty 1:26.115
    Jeff Gordon 1:25.539
    Kyle Busch 1:25.854
  • Nurburgring
    Richard Petty 2:02.576
    Jeff Gordon 2:02.336
    Kyle Busch 2:02.999
  • Road America
    Richard Petty 2:02.934
    Jeff Gordon 2:02.454
    Kyle Busch 2:02.453
  • Silverstone
    Richard Petty 1:22.724
    Jeff Gordon 1:22.482
    Kyle Busch 1:22.466
  • Spa-Francorchamps
    Richard Petty 3:04.507
    Jeff Gordon 3:04.488
    Kyle Busch 3:04.786
  • Watkins Glen
    Richard Petty 1:06.701
    Jeff Gordon 1:06.526
    Kyle Busch 1:06.460
 
Team Manufacturer: Chevrolet
Team Numbers: #64 & #77
Team Drivers:
  • 1976 Formula 1 James Hunt
  • 1981 NASCAR Winston Cup Series Darrell Waltrip
  • 1995 NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series Mike Skinner
Who's Painting Your Cars: @Jahgee1124 (please?) - Yellow w/ double red, single white stripes (black outline).
Whoops, can you change the 77 to something else, @Doodle took it already
 
Is #71 taken?
 
How does the testing thing work?
 
How does the testing thing work?
What track would you like your drivers to test at? Quote this message and tell me, then I'll quote your message with your times
 
What track would you like your drivers to test at? Quote this message and tell me, then I'll quote your message with your times
Nürburgring :D
 
All 3 of @AJHG1000 's drivers are 8 tenths of a second faster than anyone else who ran at Nurburgring :lol:
 
Not expecting a lot, after what happened at FBS :P

(Top 3 in testing, nowhere close that in the season)

Looks like you forgot to fix your own sentence there, amigo. :lol:
That was intentional :P
 
You have to remember, @AJHG1000 picked a good road course team, which is only half the schedule :lol:
 
Ahh , I'll be fine :)
 
Heads Up @Jahgee1124 , one Alan Kulwicki #79 coming at you.
Kulwicki79Prelude.png
 
Back