[RACE] GRAND PRIX LEGENDS - rcb929 and Honda Racing are Champions!! See you next season!!Open 

• Thread starter GTracer98
  • 1,337 comments

Which day and time works for you?

• Friday 8 PM (GMT+2)

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Saturday 4 PM (GMT+2)

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • Saturday 8 PM GMT+2

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Sunday 4 PM GMT+2

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
GTP name: @hsv

PSN name: CARBOYXJR

Team: Brabham

Number: #3

Timezone (in GMT): GMT +1 hour

GTP name: @Ninners

PSN name: Nin-Chin

Team: Brabham

Number: #44

Timezone (in GMT): GMT +1 hour(BST)

Most likely will be attending.

Last edited:
Sorry, I now remember, my timezone is GMT+3 because summer time!!! :banghead: But it seems from the votes that 4 PM is the prefered time. In GMT +3 that would be 5 PM, yes?

God these timezones, gotta get used to them... :lol: I hope my fault doesn't cause too much problems... :nervous:

Scuderia Ferrari
Driver 1 name: @GTracer98
Driver 1 no.: 2
Driver 2 name: @G_Parrilla
Driver 2 no.: 26
Driver 3 name: @Harsk100
Driver 3 no.: 1

Team Lotus
Driver 1 name: @MrUnknown
Driver 1 no.: 5
Driver 2 name:
Driver 2 no.:

Honda Racing

Driver 1 name: @Roflwaffle
Driver 1 no.: 16
Driver 2 name: @Ninners
Driver 2 no.: 44

Bruce McLaren Motor Racing
Driver 1 name: @gtpanoz
Driver 1 no.: 38
Driver 2 name:
Driver 2 no.:

Brabham Racing Organisation
Driver 1 name: @Furinkazen
Driver 1 no.: 54
Driver 2 name: @hsv
Driver 2 no.: 3

Matra Sports
Driver 1 name: @The Stig Farmer
Driver 1 no.: 8
Driver 2 name: @rallymorten **
Driver 2 no.: 80

Anglo* American Racers

Driver 1 name: @RyanRacer
Driver 1 no.: 7
Driver 2 name: @Brutaka
Driver 2 no.: 23

Porsche System Engineering
Driver 1 name: @FordMKIVJ5
Driver 1 no.: 30
Driver 2 name:
Driver 2 no.:

In order of numbers:

1 - @Harsk100
2 - @GTracer98
3 - @hsv
5 - @MrUnknown
7 - @RyanRacer
8 - @The Stig Farmer
16 - @Roflwaffle
23 - @Brutaka
26 - @G_Parrilla
30 - @FordMKIVJ5
38 - @gtpanoz
44 - @Ninners
54 - @Furinkazen
80 - @rallymorten **

*Source
** Part-time
*** Reserve

Lastest addition(s):

1 - Harsk100 - Scuderia Ferrari

Last edited:
One of the Brabham drivers has to either change teams or go as reserve driver. ;)

Thanks, @rallymorten, for helping me with the organization of the series. 👍

I still can't believe how quickly it's filling up, we're nearly full. :cheers: Once I close the poll, I'll put all the sign-ups in the notifications post.

So, if I'm counting correctly, we have 12/16 spots in full-time (counting G_Parilla) and 1/8 in reserve.

I can only do this if it starts around 10pm BST otherwise i'll have a ToCA clash :lol:

The poll is still open until tomorrow. Though keep in mind that the 8PM option has to be changed into 7PM. Otherwise we have an ITCC conflict.

I count 12, pending Furinkazen. Mine's part-time, not reserve (yet, I will be if someone more likely to make all rounds join Matra)

Almost none of the timezones work for me, except the Sunday one... The least popular.

However, I would like to add a simple wish to my post: I hope you all can connect without trouble. As this is @GTracer98's first go at hosting a series, I don't know what to expect from his connection as a host.

Friendly reminder that I have a connection help video in ITCC Support thread, 3 or 4 posts up from the bottom of first page.

I might not make it depending of the time of the race and of my PS3 fixing. When my PS3 is fixed, I might join in. But for now, sign me as a reserve.

Team: Scuderia Ferrari

I count 12, pending Furinkazen. Mine's part-time, not reserve (yet, I will be if someone more likely to make all rounds join Matra)

Okay.

If I'm correct, ITCC will end before September though. So no problems, as GPL starts in September.

Almost none of the timezones work for me, except the Sunday one... The least popular.

That's a shame. :(

I might not make it depending of the time of the race and of my PS3 fixing. When my PS3 is fixed, I might join in. But for now, sign me as a reserve.

Please, @Harsk100 provide full information using the sign-up example in the OP.

OK, GTracer, here I go:

GTP name: Harsk100

PSN name: HarskGaming96

Number: #1

Timezone (in GMT): GMT (-2)

FYI I will be running 7pm to 9.30pm BST (which is GMT+1). Remember later on in year we change back to GMT as well.

FYI I will be running 7pm to 9.30pm BST (which is GMT+1). Remember later on in year we change back to GMT as well.

That's the same time as the most popular option at the moment... :indiff: If Friday wins out though, will you be able to race?

It nearly interferes with ITCC, one hour before the usual ITCC starting time. 8PM GMT +2
You believe these races will last that long? Also, I could maybe squeeze this into my schedule. Maybe.

Just in case, sign me up for any team that wants me with #51. Canada, GMT-4 I think (idek)...

You believe these races will last that long? Also, I could maybe squeeze this into my schedule. Maybe.

Just in case, sign me up for any team that wants me with #51. Canada, GMT-4 I think (idek)...

It's one race each week that goes for 150 km.

You can sign up as reserve if you want. ;)

Back